New Year’s Eve Party

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion Off Topic New Year’s Eve Party

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kymber

anybody interested in having a New Year’s Eve Party in the chatrooms tonight?

i was thinking we could start up at 7pm EST…any takers? would love to see y’all in there!

we’ll start in the chatroom here (up on the top right-hand side of the page next to the Arcade and Calendar icon) and then we can all bounce over to Felinae’s Lounge and Wolfe’s Chat and back – it will be great fun!!!!

Phelan

I’m home with the children. I will stop by.

D_Loki
    Participant

We’ll be home for the evening with the kids. I’d love to split a little time away from the kiddie videos before the countdown.

ReadyMom

We’re having a ‘Teen’ party, tonight 😕 . I may just stop by (in between monitoring the young people) to say hello and meet you all. -k

rockl35

Excited to find this site. Looking forward to getting to know you all. Will do my best to drop by for a little bit. Going to a friends with the hubby but would love to be able to chat for a while. I have lots of questions. 😀
    Rachel

WornOut

I’m going to try!

Gabbyhase

@kymber wrote:

anybody interested in having a New Year’s Eve Party in the chatrooms tonight?

i was thinking we could start up at 7pm EST…any takers? would love to see y’all in there!

we’ll start in the chatroom here (up on the top right-hand side of the page next to the Arcade and Calendar icon) and then we can all bounce over to Felinae’s Lounge and Wolfe’s Chat and back – it will be great fun!!!!

Sorry,
    Wife and i are going out to a party. 🙂

kymber

Gabbyhase – go and have a great time at the party! and be safe if you are driving!

Phelan

kymber kymber kymber help me. I can’t type on the stupid chat board

Phelan

nevermind fixed it

Happy New Year all…

chuckwagon

Hello all and Happy New Year…

rhinos40cal

hi all

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum