NH Ham operators

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sparrky 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

buginout

Hello Folks,

I’m from the Concord area and I’m looking to discuss Ham radios with other folks in the area. I’d also like to share info on good local resouces.

I would love to talk to like minded HAM operators… in the west central region of NH, licensed and fairly knowledgeable….. if not, have plenty of resources who can help me… most VERY like minded guys/girls!!! Let me know!

Welcome to the board Shaved. Glad to have you here. Once you’ve done 5 posts you’ll be upgraded to regular member status and then you will be able to send messages to other members. Once you are able to send messages you should send one to roadrash and bugninout and invite them back into this discussion.

Sparrky

In looking around came across this site. altho a Ham, I have not been real active lately. in family we have two sons, one grandson, wife and Daughter in law all hams. also sister, niece, and niece’s son also ham. I am in South West NH.
    working on getting some stuff in storage for the just in case.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.