North Central Indiana MAG

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Okay, here goes nothing. I’m looking to start the inital framework for a MAG in the north central part of the state that is OPSEC friendly. This would include Laporte, St. Joseph, Elkhart, Starke, Marshall, and Kosciusko counties and others if interested. Members of Southern Michigan are welcome as well. If anyone is interested in meeting up with fellow preppers in the area and learning individual skillsets from one another, please comment. This will serve as a meeting ground for preppers that will allow us to meet each other face to face and hopefully develop bonds and trusts that couldn’t possibly be achieved using an online forum. I am hoping that with these face to face interactions, we can maintain OPSEC by meeting at public places (like parks, ranges, wildlife areas, and restaraunts) and also eliminate the fear of allowing new members, whom we haven’t yet met and know nothing about, access to our prepper groups and lifestyles. It is just too hard to gain members or membership to certain groups due to OPSEC requirements and I am really hoping this group will overcome these barriers that we have all set up for our own security. As a single prepper, I realize I will need the assistance of others in a SHTF scenario and am hoping to overcome the obstacles in my path by meeting at least two to five people/families that I would feel comfortable with if SHTF….hopefully more though. Look forward to hearing from you guys. Lets do this!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum