Not much activity on APN

Welcome to APN! Forums Connect With Other Preppers Here A.N.T.S. Not much activity on APN

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TRex2 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

founderant
    Participant

It looks like the activity of the APN forums has drop off in every catalog. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way?

Well, you’re right and no wonder, just look at the SPAM that is brought to this forum and how hard it is to navigate on it.

dmwalsh568
    Participant

Yeah, after reporting spammers early and often and not getting any moderator action for a month, I’ve been spending my time doing other things and on other sites.

Kind of sad, like the loss of a long time friend, but life goes on and things change.

But I do try and pop in every few days and see what activity has happened. Hmmm, just checked and it’s been 10 days since the last spam blast…maybe the spammers have realized the site is pretty much a zombie? That’s really sad.

TRex2
    Participant

But I do try and pop in every few days and see what activity has happened. Hmmm, just checked and it’s been 10 days since the last spam blast…maybe the spammers have realized the site is pretty much a zombie? That’s really sad.

Same here. If I ever hear that the problems have been fixed, I will probably start posting more here, again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.