Not your usual 6x8ft underground shelter

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Survival Survival Shelters Not your usual 6x8ft underground shelter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  FussyOldHen 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

FussyOldHen

Some people actually think they would be okay living in a small bomb shelter for a couple of weeks while letting the radiation break down. And maybe a few could. But not me. I would force the door open and run, screaming, into the radiation blitz.

OTOH, this would be more my style. Underground, yes, but not nearly so cramped. Unfortunately, not suitable for here in Earthquake Country.

“One of the most amazing subterranean cities is Derinkuyu, also in Anatolia, and is eleven levels deep, has 600 entrances, consists of many miles of tunnels connecting it to other underground cities, and can accommodate thousands of people. With areas for sleeping, stables for livestock, wells, water tanks, pits for cooking, ventilation shafts, communal rooms, bathrooms, and tombs, it is remarkable.”
    http://ancientexplorers.com/blog/man-discovers-ancient-city-under-his-home/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum