Ohioians who seek or posses survival knowledge.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

3cabins

I’m interested in meeting like minded level headed people that don’t have big egos. I’d like to host a gathering of x amount of people to assemble and bring forth and share survival knowledge. I’m located in southeastern Ohio just south of Zeleski state forest. I own 90 acres of densely wooded Appalachian hills which has 2 large lakes and a nice pond. It’s actually an old camp ground so I have rest rooms available. I was thinking about doing different scenarios like ( BOB put to the test) or primitive skills day , fishing and trapping and so on, use your imagination. It’s one thing to talk the talk, but it’s way better to walk the walk and know how to walk that walk when you need it the most . I’m not a pro at any of these things but I’m a firm believer that practice makes perfect. My woman and I share interests in, gardening, gathering, goats, chickens, rabbits, beekeeping, candle making, soap making, canning, and so on. I love to share ideas so if you have any, I’m open minded. Should be a great summer for learning and making new friends.

Johnny
    Participant

Be glad to establish contact- follow up with me

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum