our Central Alabama Mutual Aid Group on Facebook

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  bama_medic 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

bama_medic

Hello to all. I have not been on here as much lately due to work and other obligations. I wanted to tell everyone that most of our group has moved to Facebook and do nearly all of our communications on there due to the speed and ease of getting the information out at a timely manner. I would like to invite anyone from the Central Alabama area to join our page. Our Group is called C.A.M.A.G. (which stands for CENTRAL ALABAMA MUTUAL AID GROUP) We are Preppers / Homesteaders. We are not a hate group, militia or a group of people who want to over throw the Government. We just want to take care of our families and live a safe life.

It is a closed group and you will have to request to be added to the page. Just do a Facebook search for “C.A.M.A.G.” Remove the quotes but make sure to include the periods. Most of our folks are from the Montgomery, Prattville, Millbrook & Wetumpka area, but anyone from around Alabama is welcome to join us. Please feel free to join us and I hope you can find something of interest. We post upcoming meetings / workshops, group buys and items of interest to the page.

Bama_Medic A.K.A. Peter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum