Personal Blog Help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MTJoe

I keep a personal blog, and always looking for good articles, rants and raves to post. Now that things are settled down a bit in my personal life with the 13yr daughter moving in, and the wife and I adjusted to her job loss, I hope to post everyday. I also hope to pimp out APN blog posts and those who like to write. Please check out my blog at http://montanajoes.blogspot.com/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false

PLEASE help me out and click on links, any of them, as I have tried to “monitize” the blog, and frankly with the wife out of work, I need all the help I can get. Besides, you may find a good deal on prep items!
    I will let you know if I actually get anything out of it, on the blog. Also, PLEASE subscribe, I need it! Plus you may just learn something you didnt know!

I look forward to hearing from you, and after it is posted you can tell folks your a published author, LOL! Any subject is welcome, just email it to me at sekoutdoors@yahoo.com so I can read it before posting.

Thank You all in advance, and I hope my inbox fills up!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum