Pics in messages

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    kymber

THAT pic is awesome!!! so glad to “see” you again!!!

Marica

Will you be able to make it to the FIrst Annual Preppers Symposium? I’m about ready to post a pre-announcement. Mark your calendar. I’d love to meet you in person.

kymber

Marica – we’ll not be able to make it. so sorry as it would be great to meet you and everyone else. the prob is that with us just having purchased our homestead last August, and due to the fact that it is 1000 miles away – any traveling that we do in the next year will be to the homestead to get it ready for our permanent move. i am sure that you understand – and i really, really would so like to attend!

however, i will do anything i can to help with the symposium which doesn’t require my actual physical presence!

Marica

I do understand! We have cut down significantly on travel, too. You’ll be missed, though.

kymber

thanks Marica! i sure do hope that some tech whizzes like Matt and PioneerLiving will be able to make it so that they can take videos and stuff to share with the preppers who can’t make it. i know it is going to be history in the making!!!!

and though we won’t be there – know that we will be there in spirit!

mmpaints
    Participant

How cool is that? For me it’s the old saying about judging books by their covers. people consistently do that and it’s never right. I don’t figure why sheeple always think we’re something that we’re not. guess it’s the janet napolitano mentality thing………

kymber

MM – yer dead right! you can never judge a book by its cover….sometimes the best books have the cover ripped off! and sheeple are sheeple and they will either wake up or they won’t!

we will keep trying to help all of those who wake up….that’s our goal…to get everyone as self-sufficient as possible for their particular circumstances…with no judgement.

this forum rocks!

mmpaints
    Participant

so far so good……

kymber

hey – i can’t believe how far we have come in only a few short days. i can’t believe the quality of people that are popping up here in the forum – all of them with something to share and not a one with a hidden agenda that i can see!

i see some real stuff happening here. history in the making. we are going to change the world. silly? maybe. but i love to believe in the impossible. especially when i am watching it happen. teehee.

mmpaints
    Participant

It’s possible, we might. At least a few anyway and now for sure, everybody knows how to put a pic on their profile and add them to threads 😉

kymber

hey if we have taught the world nothing else…at least we taught them that!

( and a whole pile of other stuff from our other threads that might appear more substantial! look at the number of views…not the number of replies…people are viewing…and if nothing else…they are seeing how dang real … and earnest we are! we might not be pretty but we got a lot to share if anyone is interested!)

you ladies have rocked my world for over a year. and kicked my butt into shape. we are honestly and earnestly trying to get back to the land and become homesteaders like you are. trying our darndest to become self-sufficient.

and we will!

Phelan

late to the party as usually.

Like my pic? I’m the blond 😀

Yes, Kymber you got it right. I am a goth chick from way back, pierced, tattooed wear my sometimes blue hair in braids, listening to death metal and shuckin’ corn. All while wearing my combat boots. My son’s friends think I’m cool. haha!

I told husband about the symposium, and then I suggested we take the bike. BOY! Did his eyes light up. So looks like as long as we can find and grandparent to take the boys for a few days, we will be taking the 13+hour drive. Anyone else ride, and want to meet on the way?

kymber

dang Phel – yer a girl after my own heart. ya – i ride. a Yamaha Vino….scooter – bahahahaha! now stop laughing because i love my scooter and i was the first person in ottawa with a scooter – i rode that scooter for the last 6 years!!!

i really wish that we could go!

Marica

Phelan– Awesome! Can’t wait to meet you & your DH.

Phelan

hey a scoot is a scoot. No worries. I ride a 1949 panhead and husband rides a ’83 shovel (the last of her kind). We will probably take the shovel for any distance riding though. More room on the pan, but harder on your joints. (no squish). Sorry that you can’t come. I would love to meet you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum