prepping for a nuke (from APN blog)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    itsadisaster
    Participant

I hope you don’t mind me posting this here .. and if it needs to be moved (or removed) pls do so and forgive me for any inconvenience. Also please understand I’m not trying to benefit financially with this post (altho it is our book and a majority of the proceeds go to APN – and it can help other bloggers too) … but it’s the data that is important to us! It needs to be shared.

Realize these are some very basic tips on things you should consider acquiring / doing for any type of nuclear (or radiological or RDD) incident. This post appeared on main APN blog last week (16-Mar-10). It has a cool widget, a few videos and some basic tips on radiation detection devices and learning how to build an expedient shelter.

Check out http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.com/2010/03/nuke-your-city.html and let me know what you think. I’ll be posting more disaster topics in future and truly appreciate feedback.

p.s. I’m kinda new to all this and don’t know how to hyperlink an URL behind a phrase with this editor so apologize for long link. Stay safe out there, j (Janet)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum