Primitive technology…(YouTube Channel)

Welcome to APN! Forums Survival, Preparedness, and Sustainability Survival Wilderness Survival Primitive technology…(YouTube Channel)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Even if you don’t believe in Primitive survival skills(don’t know why you wouldn’t look at all knowledge), you’ve got to check out this guys channel.

I’ve been subscribed and find my self greedily clicking when I get the alert of a new video drop. He’s only been doing this since 2015 and they drop about once a month.

Very peaceful watching his videos and you learn at the same time.. No talking, just good stuff.

Here’s the link to his videos and some questions he’s answered…. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA/videos

[snip] BIO…Making primitive huts and tools from scratch using only natural materials in the wild.I also have this blog: https://primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/ (I have no facebook page- ignore the fakes)
    FAQ
    Q.Where is this?
    A.This is in Far North Queensland Australia.

Q.Do you live in the wild?
    A.I don’t live in the wild but just go into the bush to make these projects. Also I camp out here occasionally.

Q.How did you learn all this?
    A.Researching books and internet plus trial and error. I’m not indigenous and have no army training.

Q.What about dangerous animals in Australia?
    A.The only really dangerous ones in my area are snakes. Care must be taken when walking about and lifting things from the ground.

Q.For the mud huts what stops the rain washing the mud walls away?
    A.The roof.

Q.Why don’t you talk in the videos?
    A.When I watch how to videos I fast forward past the talking part to see the action part. So I leave it out of my videos in favor of pure demonstration.

check him out…. worth the watch.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum