Reaching Out

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Josh M 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Josh M
    Participant

Techprep10 hear, I live in South-Central, VA and have been researching preparedness for a while, but wanted to actually start looking into reaching out into the preparedness community and potentially develop some connections. I’m personally very much into online privacy and security and have taken a good number of steps to be prepared in an area where many people don’t even consider how much it affects their lives.
    One of mine and my wife’s goals currently is to offset my food storage and physical preps with financial preparedness and we are currently working on a system of building a month of food, then a month of finances and switching back and forth in this process. As a college student, it’s a slow process, but it’s absolutely coming along.
    I’m looking forward to getting more involved here and learning from people who are farther along the preparedness road and hopefully being able to help some people grow in the areas where I’ve done more research.

Blessings to you all!

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Josh M.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum