Sewing and knitting machines…squee!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cin 4 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

catfeet

Not sure where to put this, so if I’m in the wrong place, feel free to move the thread.

This is an excited middle of the night post…this last week, I was able to purchase on eBay three dream things. I can’t believe they all came up in one week, let alone at affordable prices! I’m in love with Morse sewing machines, and a machine I’ve been stalking due to its rarity finally made an appearance…three times! I’ve looked for this machine on and off for the better part of 15 years and haven’t found it, let alone seen 3 in one week! Anyway, I bought one. I also found a Morse free arm, which I didn’t even know existed, but I was indeed looking for a free arm. Then, last but not least, the knitting machine (one of the last precision manual ones, with lots of gadgets) came up. I’ve been looking for one, but thought I could never afford not, so with this one, I snatched that baby and ran to the checkout. So, tomorrow, I will be the proud owner of a Morse Apollo 6500 and a Morse free arm. The Toyota 787 knitting machine is still in transit. I’m beyond excited! The universe provided in a major way this week, and who am I to say “no” when that happens?

Cin
    Participant

Calling CATFEET!

I have the possibility of buying a Morse Apollo 6200 – is this a good machine, too?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.