Skills of the Service

Welcome to APN! Forums General Discussion General Discussion Off Topic Skills of the Service

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    T Willy

With all the talk of SHTF and potential disaster situations, I would like to ask a favor of the veterans here: I would like to see some posts on this forum about things they taught you in the military that the rest of us might have a use for in a bad situation (how to dig a foxhole/fighting position, how to establish and maintain a perimeter around your house/BOL, what to expect from military and police if they are in the SHTF hot zone, how to read certain situations, etc).

Preppers need SKILLS as much as equipment and supplies. Since I can’t afford the money or the time (yet) to go to a place like Front Sight and I am medically disqualified from joining the army, I’d be VERY grateful for some simple, yet effective tips on how to handle Situation X. They can be textbook procedures or personal anecdotes.

I’ve done some holster drills with a friend of mine who is an officer and it made me realize how much more I need to learn.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum