South West Va

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Chuckd

Hello,

Is there any other members in South West Va?

native87

Hi Chuckd,

I am from S.W. Va.

Chuckd

Hello,

I was just looking and could not find any one from Va. Thank you for answering.

native87

I think we might be the only ones. LOL

Chuckd

Hello,

I see the label at the bottom of your post. NIce. I used this type of post in school when I went back to Bluefield to finish my BS. How do you add a label.

native87

You go to your member control panel and whatever you want to add it is in “signature”. Did you get a BS in health??

Chuckd

No Buisness and leadership.

Fatrat

Hi’ya guys. I’m from S.W. Virginia not too far from the New River. What areas are you near?

PrepperMom

Not from Va , but wanted to say hello and welcome 🙂

native87

Welcome Fatrat. I am over around Claytor Lake Area. Welcome to the Forum.

Hi Preppermom!! Thanks.

(Waving at both of you)

Swabby

Just wanted to say hello..I’m in SW Virginia. Smyth County. South of Abingdon, North of Bristol. Maybe the numbers of preppers from SW VA will grow. Looks like the whole Forum is really taking off.

Best to you and yours!

native87

Welcome Swabby

Dreamin

I’m from Central Virginia

Chuckd

I live in Smyth County but I work in Wythe County.

tigger2

Chuckd,

Go up and hit the home page if you are not already on it. In the upper left hand side of the screen, you will see a user control panel. Click on that. When you do that you will see several options sort of in the upper left side of the screen. Click on profile. Once you do this you will see edit signature. The statement at the bottom of my posts is called my signature. Click on edit signature.
    You will see a box to type in your signature. It can be pretty much anything you want as long as it’s decent. Eragon is a favorite movie of mine. Hince the quote from Saphira the dragon in the movie. it’s easy to put in a signature. Once you put it in, hit submit and your done. That signature will appear on all your posts at the bottom of the post. The dragon head that appears on my posts is called an avatar. That’s a little more tricky. Let’s get your sig in place and then if you like, we can work on the avatar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum