South West Va

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Bigbike

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of activity in SW Va. We’re in the Roanoke area. Anyone close to Roanoke interested in talking?

Gary

Hello, we also live in Roanoke and are interested in talking. What is the best way for us to contact you?

Click on the Username and then send them a PM

Spidey0804

Hey everyone I just recently got turned on to the APN. I have been listening to the pod cast and I love it. A little background about me I am a former Marine from the 90’s and I live on the coast in southern Virginia. Last year I had my first encounter with a Natural event that effected my and my family. We had a Noreaster that took out the power for 4 days. We lost everything, at the time I was living in an appartment and we had just brought our new born daughter home. It was a totaly shock to us how unprepared we were to handle what happen. Recently we just purchaced a new house in the same area and I have been working overtime to start prepping as hurricane season is already upon us here. I am going to be starting a blog soon about taking a new house and prepping from the begining.

Howey 01

Hello welcome from KY

Spidey0804

thanks, traffic is kinda low here?

Yeah, most people spend time in the main parts of the APN forum. You just have to remind Virginians they have a state forum too. Best way to draw attention is to keep checking back and post something 2 or 3 times a week. You can get a good idea by seeing what North Carolina and Pennsylvania are doing.

Chuckd

Hello,

Do we have any new members in South West VA?

freyadog

From Floyd co., Va.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum