Spokane/Colville meet

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  imported_nancy 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone
    I am the new meetup organizer for the Spokane/Colville area. I was thinking that it would really be better to have one meeting for Spokane and one for Colville area. So what I am proposing is meeting at the Deer Park Pizza Factory (right off the highway) on Thursday 3/22 (next Thursday) around 6:00. Then we could meet at the Chewelah Polanski’s Pizza on Thursday 3/29 at 6. The meetings will be every two weeks and the first will be more or less a meet and greet. We can get to know each other a little and see what people need/expect from the group.

I have lived in this area for about 30 years and we started from scratch with no money and built our place. So we have a lot of experience in a lot of areas. I also like to bead, can, fish, hunt, sew quilt, make soap and well just about anything. I am also a teacher and am very interested in home school excellence.

My vision for this group is the same vision I have had for many years. Neighbors helping neighbors. I really believe that you need to be prepared not just for some terrible event, but that events happen in your own life that take the same skills. And those events happen much more frequently than the world wide kind.

I hope I will see some of you when we meet Thursday and we can begin to share and learn together.

Nancy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum