Spokane preppers Deer Park meet up

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  imported_nancy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The second Spokane Preppers group meet up will be this Thursday at the Pizza Factory banquet room in Deer Park at 6:00. We have had quite a bit of interest on the meet up site from people in Spokane and we had a really nice little group two weeks ago. So if you’re interested please come and join us.

We are talking about what we want this group to be this week. Lost Falls suggested one topic a month broken into two parts. Maybe one month we might talk about food and break it into finding sources one week and storing the next. This is our group though, and we can make it whatever we want or need it to be.

I am bringing a list of wild food and medicine in our area that I made up for the Chewelah group and I think a lady who is in a mushroom hunting group will be there too so she may have ideas. Maybe a field trip or trips later in the spring.

Anyway please come and enjoy good company and friendly folks and learn something or teach something about prepping.

Hope to see you there.
    Nancy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum