stickie?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Marica

So… I just realized I am the moderator of the fitness & first aid forum. There’s a great post about creating your own first aid kit, and I thought I could invoke my moderator powers to to make it a stickie. But I can’t figure out how. Can someone tell me where to go & how to do it? Thank you!!

D_Loki
    Participant

Have you tried duct tape????? It IS the ultimate sticky/post-it note. LOL

Marica

I am a HUGE fan of duct tape. Thanks for the advise!

matthiasj

When creating a new post under post options you should be able to choose to make it a sticky. If not I”ll try to fix it.

mmpaints
    Participant

Yah, but what about making exisiting posts a ‘sticky” so it stays at the top of the forum board???? It’s not a choice selection in the moderators toolbox

I’m thinking making that seed giveaway a sticky too

mmpaints
    Participant

That’s the thread I had in mind when I made my comment. I used that one to look and see if i could somehow make it stay at the top. I couldn’t find a selection under moderate forum to do it with tho.

matthiasj

I removed the edit post time limit. let me know if mods can edit existing posts to stickies.

mmpaints
    Participant

Way cool matt

Marica

O.k.– I cannot figure out how to make an existing post a sticky. I’ve pretty much hit every button that’s available & still nothing. I know I am supposed to be self-reliant, but if someone could hold my hand and walk me through this, I would appreciate it!

kymber

Marica – let’s hold hands together while someone walks us through it….

Matt? Matt? where are ya buddy?

matthiasj

Do you see this when editing or creating a new topic?

We’re trying to figure out how to give mods access to make topics sticky…Until we figure that out, for now if you need to make something “sticky” Just send a PM to Admin and one of us will get it taken care of for you.

kymber

no Matt…and i keep trying….i see everything BUT the sticky thing??? sorry for being so difficult….but heck – can you believe how this board is taking off!

EXCELLENT WORK MATT – thank you sooo much!

It should work now on forums that you moderate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum