SWM, 59, in MO

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Resistor 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Resistor

Hi. I was caught flat-footed, by the the financial crisis of 2008. I’ve known it was coming – for years, because it takes no genius to know that the wrong road will take you where you don’t want to go.
    So, here we be…

I haven’t worked much, in the last few years. Between the stock market and bad timing on buying a tractor trailer in 06, things have been tough. I did work about 6 months, last year, and that was a whole new experience, working for a young boss that not only was a poor communicator, he was over his head in trying to run his daddy’s company.

I’m looking for a prepper woman with a sustainable location near woods and water, and has the ability to communicate. I’ve never known many that had that ability, even if they had the ability to use a lot of words.
    If you have horses, that would be even better.

I am a simple man, with little to offer, other than trust in God and a love of the truth – even if I am a poor example for those that do not believe in Jesus Christ. I smoke and sip a little wine.

Bad times are coming, beyond anything we have ever seen.. This has nothing to do with the Mayan calender or 12-21-12.. So, It would be helpful if you were on the same page.. Otherwise, I’m likely not your man.. I don’t have a very high opinion of liberals, either…

More later.
    Maybe…

:wave:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum