The Tiny Cabin?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The Tiny Cabin 😆

A social worker from a big City in Massachusetts recently

transferred to the Mountains of KY and was on the first tour of her new territory when she came upon the tiniest cabin she had ever seen in her life.

Intrigued, she went up and knocked on the door.. “Anybody home?” she asked.

“Yep,” came a kid’s voice through the door.

“Is your father there?” asked the social worker.

“Pa? Nope, he left afore Ma came in,” said the kid.

“Well, is your mother there?” persisted the social worker…

“Ma? Nope, she left just before I got here,” said the kid.

“But,” protested the social worker, “are you never together as a family?”

“Sure, but not here,” said the kid through the door. “This

is the outhouse!”

YeOldFurt

LOL
    YeOldFurt

LMAO

native87

Haaaaaaaaaa. 😆

Alaska Rose

However, there really are idiots like that, out there, they live, breed and vote. One drove into our yard as my grandson was exiting our outhouse. They chatted a bit and then he came back up to where I was working to let me know he wanted to buy some items I had for sale and the young man that lived in the small cabin had told him where to find me. The outhouse is 5′ x 7′, my grandson is 6’7″ tall, that little cabin would have been a pretty tight fit as living quarters.

That little cabin in the background is our outhouse, complete with a nice window. You really don’t want to be in a dark room, step out into bright sunlight and not be able to see a bear right there to greet you, LOL.

oliver
    Participant

I just joined and was looking to see what prepper discussions were on going . I appears this forum is nearly dead and no wonder . the only topics I found was about toilet paper , out houses and erectile disfunctions . I don’t want to jump in and hijack a forum so I will observe a while longer. Hopefully it will liven up a bit .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum