Updates on the Symposium

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Meetups & Events Updates on the Symposium

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  North Idaho Patriot 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Due to the workload on the farm, Mississippi Preppers Network has had to postpone the symposium. You can read more here: http://www.mississippipreppersnetwork.com/2010/03/symposium-postponed.html I also know that there were several other people who said that that date wasn’t going to work for them either. It seemed that we ran into a similar situation last year as well, spring time is when everyone is doing the majority of the work in the gardens and farms getting things ready, and spring clean up and such, so maybe this needs to be moved up to later in the summer.

We can use this thread to discuss other possible dates and/or locations for the Symposium and other meetups. I know that the Kentucky Preppers Network is planning a prepper campout on April 10th. I would encourage anyone who can make it, to get in touch with Matt. Anyway, let us know your thoughts on what dates and time of year that would work best for you to attend the Symposium

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum