Wanting to sell Longterm food storage ASAP movng

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Preppers Of The Round Table Help Desk Wanting to sell Longterm food storage ASAP movng

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  michele 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

michele
    Participant

Hello, sorry I just joined, hope to participate more and figure out how the site works after we settle. Forgive me if I have not respected the usual process for joining and contacting and posting. I desperately need to sell a large longterm food supply. If anyone is interested please contact me (mobile but I live in Little Rock 703-655-6259:

Emergency Long Term food 1yr/4ppl dehydrated/freeze dried – $500 (Little Rock)
    Thrive/Shelf reliance
    THRIVE emergency food supply yet, the Emergency Cube provides over 30,000 total servings of long-lasting freeze dried and dehydrated food in long term food storage (porcelain coated cans). Most of the cans are 25 yr, some are 5 or 10. Originally $3500 from Costco so already at a discounted price than what you would pay directly from the company.

See link:

https://video.costco.com/v/36567/emergency-cube-food-kit-by-shelf-reliance-1year-4people/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.