Welcome Ladies!

This topic contains 122 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Vina8 8 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)
  • Author

It’s because no guy in their right mind would get caught dead moderating a ladies section…LOL. It certainly needs enough ladies to cover the forum 24/7 to keep guys like me and Bullseye from snooping around….As I quietly slip out the back door before I get myself in more trouble.

autumnwear

Hey Kymber!
    i had to comment on the diva cup since ive been using one for several yrs now. i can totally relate to your experience though 😆
    My first few periods were similar but i guess i’m too stubborn and was bound and determined to make it work. lol I did find a trick for it eventually (taking it out that is)- since it tends to “climb” as it were 😉
    Oddly enough,i found that if you urinate before you extract it (sorry if thats too descriptive for some but it works regardless for me), it tends to drop down to where u can easily grab the bottom of it and gently squeeze it to release the suction(b careful though bc if its too full you’ll push fluid to the top and overflow it), as it takes the rim away from the vaginal wall and then u can gently pull it out without spilling it. i use summers eve wipes when i’m not home to clean it- easily packed in a purse or pocket.
    Mine’s lasted pretty long so far and since its silicone i didn’t have probs with it like i did the Keeper which is latex.

kymber

BAHAHAHAHAHA – see Ladies – i told you that the AP/Tom/North Idaho Patriot would be in to check out the Ladies section – and i bet Bullseye has already been in here a few times as well – say hello Bull!

and Autumnwear – thanks fro the info and sharing your tips. i am willing to give the thing another few tries just because i have read so many good reviews!

Phelan

I was joking about us being moderators here.

Phelan

not me. I am as straight as an arrow.

kymber

oh my goodness – coffee spit all over the monitor on that one!!!!

mmpaints
    Participant

No shortin the keyboard out Kymbers, LOL. Ah, if the boys wanna read about how us ladies keep the world revolving, good on em. Maybe they’ll learn something!

Uvajed

I’m so ready for menopause.

Uvajed

@icefire wrote:

Kymber,

I’m 50. Hit menopause 5 years ago, but was in “pre-menopause” mode for a few years before that. The hot flashes aren’t as bad as they used to be, and I haven’t had to deal with night sweats, but my husband gets tired of me alternately pushing off the covers and then pulling them off all night long. At least I don’t have to deal with the mega-cramps from hades or the 8-day long periods at “full flood” stage anymore.

I hate you, I just turned 51 on the 28th, and I’m still regular.

Uvajed

@kymber wrote:

i think that the admin realizes that this section is gonna get pretty full pretty fast and he knows that the list of moderators are people who will check here often and make sure the ladies stay in line…

cuz…you know…most of us get too comfortable here and there is going to be outright mayhem….you especially Phelan…and SciFi…and me too for that matter. so this section needs this many moderators to try and keep it decent.

bahahahahah!

It’s like watching an accident. You just can’t take your eyes off it.

IceFire

Yeah, and I’m Trouble with a capital “T”, don’t ya know…

kymber

oh man – this section of the forum is the best! i knew it would be!

Ujaved – i can’t believe what you just said to Icefire – but i am sooo with you – i’m just not going to say it out loud!

and Icefire…i could tell by your name!!!!

you ladies are awesome!

IceFire

That’s OK, girls, I have a thick skin. (I used to be in the Army.) I know it isn’t actual hate, just jealousy! Yes, I will GLADLY put up with the hot flashes, etc. just so I don’t have to deal with the monthly visitor anymore.

kymber

hey Ice – i am ex-army too – 10 years in the Canadian Forces. and i really hear you….my prob is at this stage in my life i am still regular AND have the hot flashes – not to mention waking up in the middle of the night feeling like there are spiders crawling up and down my legs….anyone else get the spider things?

Phelan

@uvajed wrote:

It’s like watching an accident. You just can’t take your eyes off it.

I know, and it only gets gorier as time goes on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 123 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum