Welcome Ladies!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Uvajed

@kymber wrote:

oh man – this section of the forum is the best! i knew it would be!

Ujaved – i can’t believe what you just said to Icefire – but i am sooo with you – i’m just not going to say it out loud!

and Icefire…i could tell by your name!!!!

you ladies are awesome!

I hope Icefire realized I was being sarcastic.

kymber

Uvajed you are killing me! yer funny as oh heck! and Icefire can take care of her own….she got the sarcasm (read a few comments above)! we are all pretty bad here…except for SciFiChick…she’s our little angel – bahahahahaaha!

Uvajed

kymber, Ice, everyone I’ve met so far, are great! I’m really happy I found this place!

mmpaints
    Participant

LOL on sci bein the angel. Me, I’m mild mannered and reserved and nevermind the intensified personality disorder behind the curtain……….

IceFire

OK, mm….THAT one needed a “class 4 beverage warning”! in other words, you made me spew all over my computer! “mild mannered and reserved” my Great-Aunt Sally!

kymber

bahahahahaha – the only time that MM is “mild mannered and reserved” is when she is unconscious after being run over by a Mack truck!!!!

and Uvajed – we are really happy that you are here too…you got a real way with words – bahahahaha!

Marica

LORD.

That’s all. LOL.

kymber

Marica – i think the Ladies section needs some kind of warning to the weak-stomached and weak-kneed – bahahahaah!

mmpaints
    Participant

I does, LOL. We’re a rowdy bunch, ain’t we?

GreenGlove

This is interesting. Yes black cohosh has helped me a lot. Hot flashes and sleepless nights are a total drag. Never had crawly sking though (I’m thankful) but some wild dreams that made no sense until I woke up with all the covers kicked off. 😳 Gensing compliments the black cohosh nicely, as it does most herbs. As for rowdy, ummmm… sometimes yes. 🙄 hee hee

edea1976

I’ve been using the Keeper for 10 years and it still works just fine. I’d expect the Diva Cup to last even longer since it is silicon. I plan on buying a Diva Cup for my daughter when she’s old enough to need it.

Marica

You know, I am happy to be beyond some of these topics (51; 40s were heaven & hell– I don’t even want to think about it).

I will say that I miss PMSing. It was a great excuse to rant & rave about things that I should have been ranting & raving about.

This will be fun.

Genevieve
    Participant

eh. now you can “menopause” their arses. much more deadly than just ole pms. lol

ponymama44

I must be the exception to the rules. No hot flashes and diminishing periods – like every 4-5 months adn lighter every time. I plan to just fade gracefully into being an old harridan. My subversive plan is that I still act up every now and then randomly to keep the kids and co-workers on their toes. 🙂 🙂

IceFire

@Genevieve wrote:

eh. now you can “menopause” their arses. much more deadly than just ole pms. lol

I have a “warning sign” by my desk at work. It says “I’m armed and menopausal. Any questions?”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum