Well, we have the forum back.

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Preppers Of The Round Table Forum Announcements Well, we have the forum back.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  North Idaho Patriot 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

TRex2
    Participant

I am not too fond of the new format, but it is what it is, and I have noticed some improvements are still being made, from time to time.

It would be good to know if the wizards that run this are still trying to import all of the older posts, or are we basically starting anew?

Either way, I will stop by, hopefully, daily to add a post or two.

Considering that we pretty much lost the entire old format, this will have to be the one to go with. So we are adapting it to fit the same theme and look as the main blog.

We tried to salvage as many posts from the old forum as we could. It took considerable effort to get what we got so far. Not sure if we’ll be able to get the rest anytime soon. One of the reasons we are missing a lot of posts is we condensed the size of the forum down to make things easier to transition over. The old forum had way too many sub-forums. This one has about half as many.

Slowly getting it back to working order. We now have a template installed. I went with the same one that we use for the blog. We’re going to go ahead and make both the blog and forum look like the same site. If you find yourself on the blog by mistake and want back to the forum, just look for the “Forum” link in the upper left hand side of the menu, or upper right sidebar.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Forum Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.