Well, we have the forum back.

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here Preppers Of The Round Table Forum Announcements Well, we have the forum back.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    deckard shaw
    Participant

AZ visa fo US citizens

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by deckard shaw.

Glad to see the forum running. I have a feeling we are going to appreciate this communication net in the days ahead. Lot of people running around with lights on but nobody home and that is a dangerous thing in these troubled times. A good time to discretely top off essentials and keep a low profile.

Namaste

RayMac1963
    Participant

and its about damn time too! The freakin world is on fire. APN now more than ever.

Kimberly
    Participant

I am a novice at prepping doing the best I can I am a single mother of 4. I live in south Florida and I’m starting to think that it is not the best place to be in a SHTF situation. Any advice?

TaffyJ
    Participant

Hi, NIP. I haven’t been here or on the forum for a long time, but I had a thought about you and wanted to stop in to say Hi. APN was very formative in my journey and I am thankful for all the great info and sources of information I learned here. The discussions were great! This was a rough year for Louisiana, but likely not much different than others are having. I wish Godspeed to you all!

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum