West Virginia (only) Roll Call

This topic contains 46 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  fren2ken 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author

JaCKaL

really hope this is still active! been looking for like minded people in the mountain state for awhile now! my wife and i moved down here back in march. were close to charleston….where is everyone else at?

wvstuck

Checking in from the corner of Putnam, Mason and Jackson counties. New to the site, not new to the scene…. Hoping to meet some fellow mountaineers and learn a few new tricks.

wvmom23

Gilmer county here. I hope someone is close to me I can talk to. If not I would like to chat with any one. I look forward to learning and exploring ways to help my family.

weebows01

Mercer county here hello to all mountaineers. Learnin allot here and enjoying meeting new people.

BearinWV

Hello to all from Tyler county.
    We are a couple who has been into prepping for several years now.
    Always interested in meeting and talking with others.

Bear

wolfyrex

Hello everyone
    Pocahontas County here. Great site. We are somewhere between novice and hardcore. Just ordered a flameview from. stovesandmore.com. their from our neck of woods. Daniel and Susan, check out the site.

ladyb003

@jackal wrote:

really hope this is still active! been looking for like minded people in the mountain state for awhile now! my wife and i moved down here back in march. were close to charleston….where is everyone else at?

Huntington here…. not too far from you. And yes it is still active. I just joined today and also wishing there were more preppers that were willing to network. I know a few, not not willing to.

McGyver

Howdy ya’ll, McDowell county here!

olgoat

Just found this forum this morning while surfing.
    We have been making our preparations for three years and consider ourselves ready for anything “survivable”.
    We are a group of thirty men, women and children located in southern WV near Beckly on 50 acres of secluded land that we own.
    Our membership includes farmers, hunters, former military (one is a Navy Seal), two RNs and a bunch of good kids.
    Best of luck to everyone.

hershey

Hello everyone. I spend most of my time in Georgia but I do have a home in WV. (Huntington area). Depends on where I am when all this stuff happens. Trying to start prepping in WV too. We have a very active group in Georgia. Good ideas and much learning from everyone. Hope WV can get people involved. I know you guys been prepping all your live. Just call it living!!!

Joe P

Hope you ae still snug in your valley, This line has been inactive for too long. Hello from Hancock county in the upper panhandle. Hope 2012 finds us all ready for what comes this year and hope we get this active again. alot of good info to spread. Happy New Year!

waltsum3

Hello from Kanawha Co

Defcon09
    Participant

@genevieve wrote:

Yay! We have more than just a couple now. We have a few! LOL LOL

IMO, I think theres a large amount of WVians that do prep, we just don’t feel the need to talk about it. 😉

Yep, sometimes silence is golden, from Morgan County, the eastern pandhandle.

fren2ken

Howdy from the Eastern Panhandle! I have been inactive on this site for too long. I am a long term Prepper … since before it had a label. we are working to top off our stocks and gain further independence from the grid here. I hope that we-all will be able to better network together. When TSHTF, we will need to be in closer contact to support each other. I am hopeful that this forum will assist with that.

Keep working it … time is getting shorter.

Defcon09
    Participant

What area of the eastern panhandle are you located in?

@fren2ken wrote:

Howdy from the Eastern Panhandle! I have been inactive on this site for too long. I am a long term Prepper … since before it had a label. we are working to top off our stocks and gain further independence from the grid here. I hope that we-all will be able to better network together. When TSHTF, we will need to be in closer contact to support each other. I am hopeful that this forum will assist with that.

Keep working it … time is getting shorter.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum