What are Your Experiences?

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here How To Start Prepping (The Basics) What are Your Experiences?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  olinprep 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

olinprep

Hi,

I’m a student at Olin College taking a class on User-Oriented Collaborative Design. In this class, I am studying how to design with a group of people to find a good product idea for them. I chose to design for survivalists, and want to hear about your experiences – why do you prep, and what do you feel is most important to prep for? Are there any misconceptions that really bother you?

I was wondering if anyone on this forum was interested with sharing experiences and designing with me. If you would be interested in this, please email (E-mail address edited out by forum moderator per forum rules. DO NOT post personal contact information on the open forum. Use the PM function.) Everything we do for this project will be kept completely confidential, and your names will never be mentioned. Thank you very much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.