What do YOU have to offer?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BigdogMD 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BigdogMD

Hey Guys,

Reviewing the topics on the forums, I noticed that there have been a bunch of attempts at trying to arrange a meet-up. One of the things that I feel is a hindrance to people actually meeting is nervousness and lack of structure. Sure, networking is nice but is this guy that I don’t know from Adam a lunatic?

In order to ensure that we have sane and rational people within the group, I would recommend that if you sign up to meet, that you must give at least one presentation to the group. I’d like to solicit topics that people would be interested in giving presentations on. For example, do you have a military background and perhaps could give a presentation on firearms. Perhaps you have knowledge about food storage. Water storage. Fuel storage. Self defense. Close quarters combat. Dental care. Knife use. Shelters. Concealed carry. First aid. Generators. Fire starting. I’m sure that we can all appreciate the value of shared knowledge. Personally, I could give a basic suturing presentation, as well as emergency birthing classes.

Well, there it is. I’d like to put it out there and hope to hear your response. Doesn’t have to be huge, but a meeting of like-minded individuals would be nice. Take care y’all, prep on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum