What’s in your bug out bag?

Welcome to APN! Forums Start Here How To Start Prepping (The Basics) What’s in your bug out bag?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mtn_Mama 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mtn_Mama

Do you have a bug-out-bag? What are some of the items in your bag? I have one bag per family member and it’s important if you have one, to check it’s contents periodically, especially food item exp.dates. I read articles constantly with items that I have never thought of to put in a BOB.
    I personally have a large zip lock with hygiene items- wipes, hand sanitizer, soap, comb etc…One zip lock with firemaking items- waterproof matches, lighter, steel wool/battery(remember rules of 3). Another ziplock with things to keep you dry-emergency poncho, tube tent, tarp. Always have different ways to purify water- tablets, life straw or filtered water bottle. There are so many ways to put together a BOB. I won’t list everything in my bag but I would love to hear or should I say read, different options or ideas! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

American Preppers Network Forum