Where are the Missouri preppers?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Maggot62

Hey everybody! My family and I are in Bollinger county, about 40 miles from Cape Girardeau. We’re interested in networking, especially with local like minded preppers!

moprepper-lg

Hi, I am from outside St Louis in Jefferson County. New to prepping, have realized for sometime that things are not going good, just got the chance to start putting stuff back. Would like to meet some other people in the same boat. I like many are on limited finances & trying to get things paid off & put stuff away at the same time. I think we are headed for a long road ahead & think anyone who at least makes the effort to be aware & be somewhat prepared will be much better off. would like to meet others from our area….

jeffcojohn

I am in the Arnold area. Always looking for like minded people. I belong to a local meetup group, but would like to meet others to talk and work with. Email me if interested in getting together.

faiyth

Hello everyone,

My family and I will be moving to Springfield and just wanted to throw out there that if anyone is looking for a security consultation and/or fire arms and safety training that myself and a few other vets could answer that call. No I am not advertising a get rich quick for myself scheme. I am honest and upfront. My situation is…I have always believed in safety and security; I have always had a prepper mindset; and I am very proficient with weapons and training others to use weapons. I am a full time student who will hopefully have a bright future as a military officer. My brothers and I believe there is nothing more precious than the lives of your loved ones and would like to provide a service. If anyone or any group within 100 miles of Springfield MO is interested, feel free to end me a message. I look forward to being apart of the community along side the rest of you.

John

warrman69

SW Missouri!
    I’m new here and thought that it would be a good place to meet people, but what I can see from the posts that not to many people are looking to meet up. I know that there a lot of not so great people out there, but we still should get together and try and weed out the bad ones. I guess you all have been doing this longer than me so I will just shut up.
    The only message I got was to tell me that almost no one wants to meet up and no group meeting around where I live.

oldasrocks

Sorry you feel left out. We’ve met a few preppers around the area.

Talk in here for a while to show people you are for real and not some guberment agent.

faiyth

Hello Everyone,

I have been further expanding my knowledge in the security field and learned how to many reactive targets for practice. Reactive targets are used by ranges and professionals who train with weapons. If anyone would like me to build them some, I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement. Weapon training should never be taken lightly when it comes to the three Bs (Beans, Bullets and Bandaids). Also, can offer weapon training to any family/group of any size. Message me if anyone is interested.

John

SoCoMom

Hi!

Saint Louis So. County area here

beachbrratt
    Participant

Warren County here and accounted for. Would like to talk to people in the area, it’s hard to get feedback on ideas when your the only one around you that sees challenging days ahead. I’m surrounded by sheeple. HELP!!!

IWJos

Well Im in Bolivar City, Polk Co. Anyone near me. Sorry im new here in Mo. Seams all I do is go to and from work. I do t get to learn my way around much.

Hi western Taney here

Resolute

@teeter wrote:

Hello
    My wife and I just moved to the lake area near Ivy bend area
    Would just like to say hi.

Hi neighbor! Osage Beach here.

Jeweltgirl

@Resolute wrote:

@teeter wrote:

Hello
    My wife and I just moved to the lake area near Ivy bend area
    Would just like to say hi.

Hi neighbor! Osage Beach here.

More Lake people, good to see some. :clap: :thumbsup: :clap:

Ho there from St. Louis County. Looking for like minded people. And meet ups if possible. I would like to possibly getting into a comunity. If not that then at least get a group of people to meet with when SHTF

tkanscholl
    Participant

hello me and my wife are in Cape Girardeau mo

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum