Where are the Missouri preppers?

This topic contains 170 replies, has 128 voices, and was last updated by  Preacher9 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Roughinit777

Texas county here… 🙂

Western Stone County checking in. Would be interested in meeting likeminded folks.

Wright county. Always thought it was the Wright place…er…right place.

northCprep

St. Louis area here. PM me to network. I’m actively seeking like minded preppers as well.

ronijoy

I’m from mid-MO…new to this whole lifestyle, but serious about learning from others.

Preacher9

My wife and I are willing to move to southern Missouri if there’s a Christian family or group of families that’s already well on their way to being off the grid and prepped. We have a vision that God laid on our hearts regarding an Acts 2 living lifestyle that we would like to implement, but we need people who are already fairly prepared from the prepper standpoint and now ready for real structure, purpose, ministry implementation. Forgive me for my broad description of this, but I don’t want to share too much as I feel very protective of the ministry that God has called us to. Regardless, we’re trusting God to open just the right door. I do believe that this Biblical model could save millions if it’s done right, so we’re looking for people ready to live the life God’s called his people to. Shoot me an email if you’re interested or think you may be the right fit.

In Christ,

Ryan

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.