Where are the Missouri preppers?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Just Living

I am new here too, but not to prepping. We are in Dallas County.

preacherd

We’re between Buffalo and Long Lane.

I put in a wood-burning insert in our fireplace this winter. We’re slowly expanding our goat herd, focusing on milk production. We doubled our chicken flock to 60 hens with a batch of brooders this time around so we don’t have to keep buying chickens. We picked up a good calf to slaughter this winter. I expect him to provide all of our beef needs for a whole year at half the price of the store-bought junk we normally eat. Picked up about a hundred different varieties of heirloom seeds this spring, expanding our garden areas to about… aw who knows how big it’ll get, maybe 1/4 acre. I’m interested in the idea of getting a ham radio, however I’m not too sure just how practical it would be in a true emergency. Living out in the middle of no where, power could easily be cut. I’ve got a generator, but of course you still need gas. I’ll have to think on that one.

stormvet1965

I’ve noticed that on the Missouri preppers page, amost all the links provided are for the SW area of Missouri…What about the rest of the state? I’m in the St Louis area, and would like to know if there are any programs, etc in my area.

Brad

Hey, we are in Douglas County and looking to meet others in the know! Brad 🙂

elisha54

Moberly here.

shotgun363

Im new here also and from the Ft Wood area.

rustocked2

Hello from SW Missouri. Jasper County.

GertyGoose

Welcome shotgun363 and Rustocked2 well everyone whos new!!! Wealth of info here new or old your bound to learn something I do everyday LOL ..

Rustocked … Sw Mo here also

Blessings
    GG

PrepperMom

Just moved back to MO from IA , Cameron Area

koshkonong
    Participant

Along the Eleven Point river in Oregon Co, –

RachelSTL

Im in St Louis!!!!

Hello, I’m new to this site,not to prepping. St Francios Co.

angiecanovi

http://www.BePreparedExpo.com
    Preparedness Expo in Springfield, Mo
    Saturday November, 6th

We’re looking for quality Exhibitors
    See website for details

stormvet1965

Gun show in St. Charles, MO

Aug 13-15 Saint Charles, Heart of St. Charles Banquet Center, 1410 South 5th Street, A: $6 MACA 1-314-651-6025 http://WWW.MOARMS.COM

oldasrocks

I’m glad to see there are a few preppers in Missouri. Hopefully there are a lot others out there too. I have the gut feeling we are not too far from needing to be prepped. Food shortages are showing up al over the world due to floods and droughts this year. If you are new at this I advise to get it in high gear, Forgo eating out, buying clothes, new cars etc and put the money into food stocks and ammo.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum