Where are the Missouri preppers?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 171 total)
  • Author

Hi, just joined from St. Charles area. Prepping for a couple years now.

OzarksB

We’re in Taney County just north of Branson. Glad to be here amongst other Missourians….

oldasrocks

OK everyone meet over at OzarksB house this weekend. It their turn to host as they are the newest memeber in here. I hope they have plenty of vittles for everyone.

donaadell

Southwest Missouri (Vernon County). want to meet someone in area.[/[/color]b] :clap: :clap: :clap:

eparr

scattered every where having a rally or meet up Richard,s Canoe Rental last weekend april 29th 30th call 573 776 4815 me rob

eparr

New to all this cyber world old hillbily learning new tricks have been a prepper all my life i guess trying to build an emergency preparedness alliance around Oregon and ripley counties with people desiring to working togather and plan for “what if” to support one another i have came to the conclussion one family can not work a retreat and provide security and supply runs alone hoping to meet some of you all at a rally i am trying to put togather april 29TH-30TH Richard,s Canoe Retal come join us if anyone want to help contact Renee 1-417-270-1008 or face book http://www.richardscanoerental.com

eparr

hi here in ripley county having a get togather april 29 th -30h Richard,s Canoe Rental Just replay at http://www.richardscanoerental.com or call417-270-1008

trailhead

Southeast – Madison County

panzerfahre

In Marshall, soon to be in Columbia

snorkie

In Poplar Bluff

melanie_914

Hi,we are in Stone county outside of Branson.

samme98

Hello, We are in Webster County.

likeminded

In stone County, been a prepper for a while.

In Benton County. Husband and I have been prepper minded most of our married life. We are the only ones in our families that can see the “writiing on the wall,” so to speak. Just joined APN…..should have done it long ago.

kazuma

prepper from St. Louis county here
    are people still meeting at the canoe place above?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum