Who’s here???

This topic contains 37 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  ryeder 7 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

JustJoe

Hey everyone,

Just thought I’d see how many people really ARE interested in getting together. I’m going to see about putting together a meetup in April. I started a thread for anyone interested.

viewtopic.php?f=427&t=9445&p=85568#p85568

Hope to see you all there,

JustJoe

Anonymous

I have just joined this forum yesterday. I would really like to meet other preppers in my area. I am in central MN near Staples. Have 25+ years experience growing food, raising all kinds of livestock, woodstove cookery, home birthing, some off grid living, etc. Want to meet like minded folks and also share my knowledge here to help those with questions. God bless and keep you all in His care! 🙂

mombear
    Participant

Welcome to the forum, go to the MN Meet and Greet area. There is a meet and greet this Saturday.

Anonymous

Can’t find it.
    Where do I look?

mombear
    Participant

viewtopic.php?f=427&t=14412

check this thread out.

Anonymous

Thanks for the technical help.
    I am way up north and did not realize this was all TC folks. Too bad as I have lots to share and would love to meet some like minded folks.

mooselips

hi family with hobby farm bemidji area. Anyone else around here.

ryeder

Good day, everyone. I am new to this site, though not new to prepper forums in general. I live in South Dakota, have been preparing since the time preppers were known as survivalists and I work with youth at-risk. Though I am far from being an expert on any topic, I have some experience and practical familiarity with becoming ready for when the SHTF. Other than that, I do not like the government in any same form or manner and consider politicians worthless members of society, along with bankers, lawyers and the special interest gang . I do believe that if this country survives, it will be by the hand of people like those who share this forum. I am also here to learn and share.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Assign a menu in the Left Menu options.
Assign a menu in the Right Menu options.