you have got to be kidding

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Tobor

A search warrant executed Thursday on Morse’s home netted the discovery of three guns — a .30-06 rifle, a .22-caliber rifle and a 9 mm Beretta pistol — and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition, including 661 rounds for the powerful .30-06 rifle alone. As a condition of his release from jail for a pending criminal case, Morse was not allowed to own a gun.

“It’s very concerning that somebody in that mental state would have these types of weapons — certainly the .30-06 is a formidable weapon and the 9 mm is a rapid-fire weapon that can be very dangerous,” Sgt. DeWayne Williams told the Los Alamos Monitor on Friday

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/Local%20News/Police-seize-guns-after-Los-Alamos-standoff

i think this sgt needs to expand his knowledge of weapons a little wider or pull his head out of his wazzoo.. since when did a 9 mm Beretta pistol become a rapid-fire weapon? and yes a .30-06 will mess up your afternoon but i consider an M16 or a .50 cal a formidable weapon..and OMG he had a whole 1,000 rounds of ammo i have alot more that that just in .22 alone..anything to make the situation look worse so they can look better..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
American Preppers Network Forum