As a Member/Sponsor, APN values your financial contributions to help grow our organization and to help make us be the best we can be. Once you become a Member/Sponsor we will consider your products and services as beneficial to our members. By providing outstanding customer service you will make a name for yourself on our forums as someone our members can trust. We encourage you to become an active member of our organization.
There are 2 ways you can participate as a sponsor
1) Regular sponsor
We will allow a limited number of banner ads on our blog sidebars and forum header. Prices range from $35 to $1,000 per month depending on the size of banner, how many of our sites you advertise on, and whether your ad is static or in rotation with others. To find out if there is any space available and to request a rate please email us at advertise@AmericanPreppersNetwork.com
By becoming a "Member/Sponsor" you will be allowed to display a small banner ad, website or product description and up to 5 links in the signature line of your posts. As you become an active member and contributor to our community you will not only gain page views of your banner ad, but also become a trusted member in our organization. The more active you are, the more people will get to know and trust you. We encourage you to do "on-topic" posts in the various topic threads of our forum to help generate discussions and get our members involved.
**Please Note** In regards to Multi-Level type Businesses, due to the high volume of requests that we receive, and to avoid market saturation on the forum, we No Longer allow new sponsors to advertise for multi-level type businesses including but not limited to; MyEfoods, Shelf-Reliance, Food2Go etc...We wish to avoid a situation of members competing with each other to sponsor fellow members in their downlines. If you are unsure if the business you wish to promote is a multi-level business please email us at email@example.com
The cost to become a sponsor member is only $5 per month.
To sign up as a "Member/Sponsor" please join our forum and register as a member. Click here to register: ucp.php?mode=register
Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with files for your banner ads as well as a link to the business you are advertising for.
Once approved, please choose one the following. Sponsor/Member
Please note, the Sub-forum option is no longer available. Only choose the $5 option
A few rules and guidelines as a sponsor member
1) No spamming. Becoming a "sponsor member" does not entitle you the right to spam our forum. Please do not do product reviews or post information about your products or services on any of the main forum threads unless one of the other members asks you about your product. The only exceptions are if you've chosen to have your own sub-forum, or if you've gotten prior approval for a specific contest, or promotion that you want people to know about. Contact us first before doing any such postings.
Let your banner ad in your signature line do the work. The more active you are in the forums, the more banner views you'll get.
2) Posts that you do in our forums must be "On Topic" and relevant to the discussions. You may also start your own topics and/or pose questions to get members active in the discussions. Do not push product and services in the discussions. If our members trust you and enjoy your company, the chances are they will click your banner ad and visit your site.
3) Post regularly. At least a few times per week. The more active you are in the forum, the more people will recognize who you are, the more page views you'll get for your banner ad, and the more people will come to trust you.
4) Provide outstanding service. When our members buy from you, provide them with outstanding service. Word of mouth will get around and people will recommend you to their friends and family.
5) Try to offer some sort of discount or special for our Gold members. This will help you build a solid customer base of people who are ready and willing to buy.
6) We reserve the right to make amendments to our Sponsor agreement at anytime. You will be given advance notice of any changes that need to be made.
If you have any questions feel free to email us anytime at AmericanPrepper@yahoo.com