• Advertisement

Homestead Property for Sale

Post your items for sale or trade

Moderator: mmpaints

Homestead Property for Sale

Postby Lostfalls » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

This belongs to a friend of mine. I was hoping by posting it on here I could find a homesteading prepping family for it before someone from the city buys it, rips out the root cellar, and gets ride of the fruit trees.

4.20 wooded acres - In a small farming community in the great American Redoubt (Eastern Wa). Far enough from the city to be safe but you could commute to work there if you needed to, in a like minded community! Root Cellar (mostly hidden from view - I would kill for this root cellar), Barn, Pig Pen, Shed, Garage, Big Shop, Permanent Clothes line in the back yard, Brick BBQ Pit, partially fenced pasture, 3 or 4 Apple trees, 2 Plum Trees, Garden Area (hasn't been worked in several years but the dirt is good and the location is good), 3 bed - 2 bath house with hot tub. House has a usable rock chimney but my friend tore out the wood stove, you'll just have to add your own.

Most of the above needs some work - but with a little do-it-yourself know how you are one season away from ramping this place up to what it used to produce. This place once had bees, cattle, pigs, and chickens, a huge garden, small orchard, and a small self sufficient family that canned all the food they could. It's not that far off now - just needs a little work - but the tuff stuff is done already.

Washington Preppers Network
Washington Preppers Network

Return to For Sale & Trade