• Advertisement

Chikungunya and Marburgs Two More Deadly Diseases Spreading

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Chikungunya and Marburgs Two More Deadly Diseases Spreading

Postby vasilikinc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

Not sure why this is not making headlines Chikungunya and Marburgs seem to be two very deadly viruses spreading through Uganda and South America as of now. Marburgs is a lot deadlier than Ebola according to this article.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... -right-now
vasilikinc

Re: Chikungunya and Marburgs Two More Deadly Diseases Spread

Postby divers351 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:02 am

A slight geography correction - Marburg is not breaking out in South America. I believe you were speaking of the continent of Africa across the Atlantic (Country of Uganda). The Chikungunya is spreading very fast due to its preferred mode of transport - the mosquito.

IF you were speaking of the unknown "something" that killed "someone" in Venezuela....We will have to wait until someone down there actually figures out what it could be. The symptoms listed could be a bunch of things. IF and I stress IF Marburg ever crossed the Atlantic......that would be deeply troubling.
divers351

Postby vasilikinc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:07 am

Sorry I should have been more clear and stated which disease was spreading in which continent instead of lumping it all in one general sentence. Marburg is spreading through Uganda and Chikungunya is spreading through South America. Thank you!
vasilikinc

Postby 500CID » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:29 am

Hmm, both have been researched as bio weapons... The breakdown of the former Soviet Union left several research facilities unguarded/abandoned, such as Vozrozhdeniya Island, part of the Biopreparat facilities, they researched and enhanced Marburg in some of those facilities, they have a variant called "Variant U", named after Dr. Ustinov, he died from it. :eek:
500CID

Postby divers351 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:37 pm

500CID,

Would you please cite the source for the bio weapons research on Chikungunya. I would be interested to read it.

Thanks!
divers351

Postby 500CID » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:37 pm

divers351 wrote:500CID,

Would you please cite the source for the bio weapons research on Chikungunya. I would be interested to read it.

Thanks!

NOVA online - US research on possible use as bioweapon
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bioterror/glob_nf.html

http://cns.miis.edu/cbw/possess.htm
According to SIPRI, the U.S. biological program studied the following agents: anthrax, glanders, brucellosis, melioidosis, tularemia, plague, yellow fever, psittacosis, typhus, dengue fever, Rift Valley fever, Chikungunya disease virus, ricin, rice blast, rice brown spot disease, late blight of potato, stem rust of cereal, rinderpest virus, Newcastle disease virus, fowl plague virus. Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, The Problem of Chemical and Biological Warfare, Volume I: The Rise of CB Weapons, p. 122-123.
500CID

Postby divers351 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Thanks...will give it a read.
divers351

Postby susuki5678 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:25 pm

I know a lot of you do too.
คาสิโน
susuki5678

Return to National Disaster Alert