• Advertisement

Planet Nibiru

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: Planet Nibiru

Postby daaswampman » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Meteorite Killed Man at Indian College, Says Chief Minister

[snip]

A man was killed and three others were injured Saturday in what authorities said was a meteorite strike at a college campus in the southern Indian state of Tamil Nadu.

An unidentified object left a four-feet deep crater after falling near a cafeteria inside the Bharathidasan Engineering College campus at about 12.30 p.m. on Saturday, G. Baskar, principal of the college in Tamil Nadu’s Vellore district, said.

“There was a noise like a big explosion,” said Mr. Baskar. “It was an abnormal sound that could be heard till at least 3 kilometers [about 2 miles] away,” he added.

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016 ... -minister/
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby arkieready » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Hey, maybe that 11 lb space rock WAS Nibaru.

With all the amateur astronomers out there using high end rigs, I'd think at least a couple would be squealing with delight if they spotted it. They find stuff all the time, we just don't hear about it because it's not MSM material. Sure, .guv would try to shut them down. but none of the spew about it is by serious (professional!?!) amateurs. With the speed of electrons these days, words would get out. If one sky-eye-guy spotted it, others would know.
Two Suns? I think we'd see that, eh? I can see tiny little satellites, barely taller than a man, just about any clear night. Without even binoculars. Without eyeglasses, even.
And what does ring of fire have to do with it?
This earth won't be anhilated by a space rock.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby AuntBee » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:44 pm

Gunns wrote:Sorry. Guess I am sick of all this conspiracy, planet killers, alien invasions and FEMA camp stuff.

No need to apologize! I didn't mean to sound scolding, like a little old lady or something.

I'm sick of political conspiracies, but I never get tired of end of the world theories. :blush:

Aunt Bee
AuntBee
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Previous

Return to National Disaster Alert