• Advertisement

Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Re: Day of Rage comming to a city near you.

Postby Gunns » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:00 am

anita wrote:I think it would be great for them to get a dose of liberal reality.

I like that. I am reading Liberty's Last Stand. Good book and plays into this crap.

Watch your six, stay safe. The POS in the oval office doesn't have much time left, lets hope he really doesn't do what he does in this book.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby anita » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:39 am

Gunns wrote:
anita wrote:I think it would be great for them to get a dose of liberal reality.

I like that. I am reading Liberty's Last Stand. Good book and plays into this crap.

Watch your six, stay safe. The POS in the oval office doesn't have much time left, lets hope he really doesn't do what he does in this book.

I'm about 50% of the way through Liberty's Last Stand as well. As a writer, I'm shocked he got published by a "real" publisher (albeit small, conservative press). There are too many characters, too many that pop in and out, and head hopping. But I'm enjoying the story. It certainly hits all the conspiracy theories, which may be more than theory!
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby Oddcaliber » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:16 pm

It's been raining all day here in New Orleans,hopefully this will be a washout here.
Oddcaliber

Postby arkieready » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I read it was a hoax, like one in2014. Could be. There is nothing in the news. But headlines are now about the coup in turkey. So IDK.
I did warn DH because he out on the road, and could be headed into any city at anytime.
P!

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.

--Robert Frost--
arkieready
Arkansas Preppers Network
Arkansas Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:34 pm

Trump sold out. I read the sponsors pulled out of the convention and lobbyists too, that's a good thing in my book. But
they are short millions for it. Well bet he just got the millions, the Koch brothers were pushing Pence, so there he is,
sold out for money just like the rest.

Indiana scored a big plus on that one though, best thing that has happened to us in some time. It will take forever to undo
the damage pence did here.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby anita » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:36 pm

PatrioticStabilist wrote:Trump sold out. I read the sponsors pulled out of the convention and lobbyists too, that's a good thing in my book. But
they are short millions for it. Well bet he just got the millions, the Koch brothers were pushing Pence, so there he is,
sold out for money just like the rest.

Indiana scored a big plus on that one though, best thing that has happened to us in some time. It will take forever to undo
the damage pence did here.

Pray tell, what did Mike Pence do that was so bad.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby Blondie » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Reading Fox2 & Click on Detroit, not a word about any Day of Rage in Detroit.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby anita » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Blondie wrote:Reading Fox2 & Click on Detroit, not a word about any Day of Rage in Detroit.

Yeah. I think it was too hot and humid in Philly. Who wants to protest when it's in the 90s?

anita

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Wasn't all this hokus pokus Shennanigans and protests, riots and trouble supposed to be scheduled for and happen today???????????? Looks like someone was trying to blow smoke up our wazzoos. I wonder who that could have been??????? :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby daaswampman » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Maybe after Nice, they no longer want to congregate in the streets? Now wouldn't that be a tragedy!
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Oddcaliber » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:52 pm

BLM couldn't coordinate taking a leak after drinking a 12 pack much less organized a 37 city riot. It's a no show here.
Oddcaliber

Postby daaswampman » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Anyone remember when BLM ment The Bureau of Land Management? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:18 pm

I could list all he did, pence, but no one is really interested, so.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby anita » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:15 am

PatrioticStabilist wrote:I could list all he did, pence, but no one is really interested, so.

No, I'm interested in what "damage" he did. I know little about Pence, frankly, but you have a strong opinion, and live in Indiana, so you should enlighten us.

Here are numbers I found, just for a start, from CNBC: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/11/as-vp-ca ... overy.html

anita

Postby peekachoo » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

daaswampman wrote:Anyone remember when BLM ment The Bureau of Land Management? Swamp

It still does here in the west. And we are still fighting them. MSM wont report any of this.
peekachoo
Colorado Preppers Network
Colorado Preppers Network

PreviousNext

Return to National Disaster Alert