• Advertisement

Possible Nation Disaster Nearing?

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

Possible Nation Disaster Nearing?

Postby 5 Forks » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 am

Hillary Clinton has now been officially nominated as the Democratic Presidential Candidate. It appears to bea tight race between her and Donald Trump. If she wins (God forbid) it will be a National Disaster.
Do everything you can to Stop Billary! :help:
Islam is as dangerous in man as rabies is in a dog.
Winston Churchill

A hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.
Theodore Roosevelt

The term "Undocumented Alien" is like calling a drug pusher an "Un-Licensed Pharmacist"
5 Forks

Re: Possible Nation Disaster Nearing?

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:24 am

actually the real danger is still coming - What'll you think will happen in a couple of months when it comes tooooo apparent that Trump will be winning the election? ....

if you think the violence was bad at the early Trump primary rallies - just wait ....
Illini Warrior
Illini Warrior

Postby Gunns » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 am

Illini Warrior wrote:actually the real danger is still coming - What'll you think will happen in a couple of months when it comes tooooo apparent that Trump will be winning the election? ....

if you think the violence was bad at the early Trump primary rallies - just wait ....

I tend to agree with that statement. I can see Van Jones and Soros getting their Bottom Up Top Down scenario happening.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Not for this thread particularly. But how can I delete all my posts on here, anyone know?
I'm seeing to much stuff out there under patriotic and taking them out at the source should
take care of it. Do I have to do them 1 by 1?

I post at one other place and going to delete them too. Will set up a new user name, to
much personal stuff.

Can I do that?
PatrioticStabilist

Postby anita » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:08 pm

I think you have to go under "user control panel". Other people have done it, I just don't know exactly how.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:15 pm

My dear, under any other name, you would still stand out.
BUt, good luck with that.

Why would you want to delete all your posts? Are you embarassed by your liberal leanings and statements?
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:51 pm

I think either will be a National Disaster for this nation. What a great choice - gun to the head or knife to the wrist? Quick or slow, quick or slow??? Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby Lifelong Survivalist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:54 pm

NATIONAL DISASTER NEARING?? Damifino. Don't have a crystal ball. :rofl: Why doncha just run to your local Pawn Shops and see if you can find one??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Are you gunna sit around and fret and worry??? :eek: Not me, I'm gunna keep on prepping and just remain cool, calm, and collected and focused and clear headed and see what happens. I'm not a fear mongering worry wart like you, O.P. :| Patriot S., we will miss you! :D Just getting thinks more organized, as I always have and keep stockpiling just as I always have. No different than in the past or recently. :D Not going to get excited or stressed out about anything. ( Here are my 3 C's: Cool, calm, and collected.) Avoid stress. Avoid non productives, negative emotions, :D I was out and about today and talke to a few citizens in my Valley. They are thinking much the same way I am. I think it is the majority mind set around here. :| If something BIG does happen our community will pull together just as they always have. Keep a cool tool 5 Forks. :D :D :D :-) Lifelong
UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL :-)
Lifelong Survivalist

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:20 pm

Oh don't be so hopeful, I'm not going anywhere. Once I get everything cleared at my other site I will
explain why. It's nothing earth shaking at all.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby ajax727 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:22 pm

PS
I go understand sometimes people do put to much info about there lives and there preps .
But the most of us just don't care what others have on hand .We just want to hear the ideas there mistakes and what they see for the future .
I do understand some people have made mistakes but they learn from them but others just keeping making the same mistake over and over and over again they are just to set in there ways to understand or to ignorant to learn from them .
Now on the subject of a national disaster it is certain that if she wins we will face a disaster that will make other disasters look like a picnic . She wants to build jobs but her record is all for destroying jobs . She wants to mind relations among the races but will follow odrama footsteps to side with thugs , belittle LEO'S , Tell me as a male to use a restroom for the gender unknown or allow my future grandchild to use a restroom with a gender unknown or some pervert using the gender unknown as a cover . She wants to rewrite our constitution cause it is just an old out dated rag . She has already rewritten the laws we all must live by , showing that she is above the laws of the land . Her use of power to pervert the laws by send bill to have a chat with a former friend he appointed to a position to stop the wheels of justice . To have a string of people who just pasted away during her rise to power . So the future looks bleak under her leadership if she gets elected by people who will vote for her because of her female parts or for those that are corrupt or believe in corruption who will keep making the same mistake over and over again thinking leadership is based upon the knowledge being able to lie and cheat there way to the top .
She is going to spend 1 billion dollars in hopes to achieve her goal it is not an election it is a fire sale aka I want to purchase your vote aka give me your money and I sill line your pockets with trillions ..+..
To see things as they are not as they want you to see them .. With the stroke of a pen all you rights and freedom can end ...
ajax727

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:39 am

I posted on another forum and still do and have for years. Made a lot of friends there. Got to searching and found
way to much of our personal and especially financial information was out in cyberland, that is not good. I had them delete all the posts almost 11000. Parts of it is about retirement and finances, so, but just decided to much.

I rent places and after seeing what people write on facebook believe me I wouldn't rent to some of them, don't they realize
people can see and read all that?

My son told me be really careful what you put out there so I am heeding his advice. I'm not concerned here though I do think
I need to change my name, I had used this one several places and they could also link to my facebook account before. People
don't need that. Need to see if I can do that.

Ok, back to topic at hand.
PatrioticStabilist

Postby rjsincs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:31 am

In the last few days Ive see over a hundred military vehicles going south down I 81 between the Binghamton - Hazelton area. I drive for a living and frequent that road. Is maneuvers this weekend? Or is the guard or reserves out this weekend?
I am the vegetarian wolf in sheep's clothing.
rjsincs

Postby 5 Forks » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:57 am

Illini Warrior wrote:actually the real danger is still coming - What'll you think will happen in a couple of months when it comes tooooo apparent that Trump will be winning the election? ....

Thats a good question. One I look forward to addressing.
Winston Churchill

A hyphenated American is not an American at all … The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.
Theodore Roosevelt

The term "Undocumented Alien" is like calling a drug pusher an "Un-Licensed Pharmacist"
5 Forks

Postby 5 Forks » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:06 pm

rebnavy1862 wrote:My dear, under any other name, you would still stand out.

Why would you want to delete all your posts? Are you embarassed by your liberal leanings and statements?
Reb

Hahaha thats a good one. Things ARE getting tight when those kind go from Anon to MIA. :ban: Hahaha too funny. ROTFLMAO!
Winston Churchill

Theodore Roosevelt

5 Forks

Postby rebnavy1862 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:46 pm

5 Forks wrote:
rebnavy1862 wrote:My dear, under any other name, you would still stand out.

Reb

Hahaha thats a good one. Things ARE getting tight when those kind go from Anon to MIA. :ban: Hahaha too funny. ROTFLMAO!

I will award 5 karma points to the first member who "outs" PS under her new user name :floppytongue:

Perhaps PS will be exposed when the Russians release Hillary's tapped e-mails.

Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

rebnavy1862

Next

Return to National Disaster Alert