• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

UN in Chicago

Latest Disaster Information from Across the Country

Moderator: North Idaho Patriot

UN in Chicago

Postby jnallen63 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:29 am

Hey folks, Sounds like Chicago's mayor Rahm Emanuel is bringing in the UN into Chicago. This was Hilarys agenda all along. I was said that trains carrying UN vehicles were seen headed into Chicago. WCKG news was reporting that they were arriving in Chicago and was taken off the air for a short time until the subject matter turned to something else. Already vehicles in Baltimore and various locations across the US including the K4elloggs factory in Williamsport MY. Look it up on google maps. Zoom in take a close look.
No, you may not quote me for any book, article, news story, etc, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission.

The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.
—Unknown Author
User avatar
jnallen63
South Carolina Preppers Network
South Carolina Preppers Network
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am
Location: North Charleston
Karma: 12

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:21 am

jnallen63 wrote:Hey folks, Sounds like Chicago's mayor Rahm Emanuel is bringing in the UN into Chicago. This was Hilarys agenda all along. I was said that trains carrying UN vehicles were seen headed into Chicago. WCKG news was reporting that they were arriving in Chicago and was taken off the air for a short time until the subject matter turned to something else. Already vehicles in Baltimore and various locations across the US including the K4elloggs factory in Williamsport MY. Look it up on google maps. Zoom in take a close look.



Rahm isn't involved - just the opposite - the negative publicity is aimed against him and his mayoral run .....

whole thing is nothing but total BS and blown up by the tin foil crowd ....

watch - any UN report will be nothing but a stab at the US in general and Prez Trump's administration ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2787
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby oldasrocks » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:37 am

Maybe chicago needs more help raping and pillaging as they do around the world in other conflicts.

The idea here is to improve the gene pool. Gotta start somewhere.
oldasrocks
Missouri Preppers Network
Missouri Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2384
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:41 pm
Karma: 72

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby rickdun » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:37 pm

oldasrocks wrote:Maybe chicago needs more help raping and pillaging as they do around the world in other conflicts.

The idea here is to improve the gene pool. Gotta start somewhere.


OAR, that's funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny.

I say call in about 10,000 national guard and let them have at it, instead of Kent State (May 1970) we can call it Ill. State (Dec 2017).
"EVERY DAY'S A HOLIDAY AND EVERY MEAL'S A FEAST, SEMPRI FI DO OR DIE"
rickdun
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
Pennsylvania Preppers Network
 
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Karma: 18

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby TRex2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:Rahm isn't involved - just the opposite - the negative publicity is aimed against him and his mayoral run .....

whole thing is nothing but total BS and blown up by the tin foil crowd ....

watch - any UN report will be nothing but a stab at the US in general and Prez Trump's administration ....

I agree with your second point, and in fact, was wondering if anyone
had a cite to support the assertions made in the OP, since I haven't
seen anything to support that any of this is happening at all.

That said, the two parts that I highlighted seem to be
opposed to one another. What do you suppose to be the
motive behind the tin foil hat wearing people?
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2
 
Posts: 436
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 pm
Location: Central Texas
Karma: 9

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby Illini Warrior » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:05 pm

TRex2 wrote:
Illini Warrior wrote:Rahm isn't involved - just the opposite - the negative publicity is aimed against him and his mayoral run .....

whole thing is nothing but total BS and blown up by the tin foil crowd ....

watch - any UN report will be nothing but a stab at the US in general and Prez Trump's administration ....

I agree with your second point, and in fact, was wondering if anyone
had a cite to support the assertions made in the OP, since I haven't
seen anything to support that any of this is happening at all.

That said, the two parts that I highlighted seem to be
opposed to one another. What do you suppose to be the
motive behind the tin foil hat wearing people?




the trepidation about the UN intervention was at least 50% justified during Obammy's reign ... if the cork would have blown in the US - I seriously doubt either the majority of the military or civilian PD agencies would have supported the central gooberment and the dictates coming out of DC .... Obammy would have whistled up the Blue Helmets without any hesitation ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2787
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby TRex2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:...
the trepidation about the UN intervention was at least 50% justified during Obammy's reign ... if the cork would have blown in the US - I seriously doubt either the majority of the military or civilian PD agencies would have supported the central gooberment and the dictates coming out of DC .... Obammy would have whistled up the Blue Helmets without any hesitation ....

OK cool, you just word things differently than I do,
and sometimes that confuses me.
Calling Islam a religion isn't much different than calling Nazism or Communism a religion.
Both were also political movements with a religious component, just like Islam.
TRex2
 
Posts: 436
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:14 pm
Location: Central Texas
Karma: 9

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby daaswampman » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:35 pm

I wish them all the success of every other UN peacekeeper deployment. We have supported this trash organization from day one and have paid more than anyone for the atrocities they inflict.

Perhaps it is our time to experience what we have inflicted on others!

THE U.S. NEEDS OUT OF THE UN and THE UN OUT OF THE U.S.
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network
 
Posts: 8203
Images: 0
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 am

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby ForwardPreppers » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:11 am

daaswampman wrote:I wish them all the success of every other UN peacekeeper deployment. We have supported this trash organization from day one and have paid more than anyone for the atrocities they inflict.

Perhaps it is our time to experience what we have inflicted on others!

THE U.S. NEEDS OUT OF THE UN and THE UN OUT OF THE U.S.


Well said Swamp.

FP
When a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.
User avatar
ForwardPreppers
South Carolina State Moderator
South Carolina State Moderator
 
Posts: 5717
Images: 0
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:38 pm
Location: Georgia
Karma: 77

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby MrDanB » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:43 am

Richard Boykin is the Commissioner of Cook county. He apparently met with leaders of the UN and did ask for help in quelling gun violence.
https://muricatoday.com/martial-law-ame ... s-chicago/

https://theblogginghounds.com/2017/12/2 ... -maryland/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4quz1bFHOw

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/10/04/mas ... -maryland/

Some are saying it will never happen here in the US, it's all "tin foil hat conspiracy" theory etc. You can plainly see white vehicles, marked UN on them, in Maryland in different vids. They use Google Earth to show the location. If true, this would be unprecedented.
You would think they would utilize the National Guard, if anything.
"If you can't see the bright side of life... Try polishing the dull side" :)

You may NOT use any of my published content in any format for any reason without my express written consent!
User avatar
MrDanB
Washington State Moderator
Washington State Moderator
 
Posts: 3062
Images: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Washington State
Karma: 75

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:00 pm

MrDanB wrote:Richard Boykin is the Commissioner of Cook county. He apparently met with leaders of the UN and did ask for help in quelling gun violence.
https://muricatoday.com/martial-law-ame ... s-chicago/

https://theblogginghounds.com/2017/12/2 ... -maryland/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4quz1bFHOw

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/10/04/mas ... -maryland/

Some are saying it will never happen here in the US, it's all "tin foil hat conspiracy" theory etc. You can plainly see white vehicles, marked UN on them, in Maryland in different vids. They use Google Earth to show the location. If true, this would be unprecedented.
You would think they would utilize the National Guard, if anything.



he's "a commissioner" - not "the Commissioner"- just means on the country board - which means family connections ...

this is nothing but a local political power play - the UN guys will come into town to run up their expense account - have some junior intern write up a hack piece .... "it's Trump's Fault" - the US must be disarmed - CPD is a criminal force - the BLM is the black's only hope - Obammy is a God - white people are The Devil ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2787
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Illini Warrior wrote:
MrDanB wrote:Richard Boykin is the Commissioner of Cook county. He apparently met with leaders of the UN and did ask for help in quelling gun violence.
https://muricatoday.com/martial-law-ame ... s-chicago/

https://theblogginghounds.com/2017/12/2 ... -maryland/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4quz1bFHOw

https://thedailycoin.org/2016/10/04/mas ... -maryland/

Some are saying it will never happen here in the US, it's all "tin foil hat conspiracy" theory etc. You can plainly see white vehicles, marked UN on them, in Maryland in different vids. They use Google Earth to show the location. If true, this would be unprecedented.
You would think they would utilize the National Guard, if anything.



he's "a commissioner" - not "the Commissioner"- just means on the country board - which means family connections ...

this is nothing but a local political power play - the UN guys will come into town to run up their expense account - have some junior intern write up a hack piece .... "it's Trump's Fault" - the US must be disarmed - CPD is a criminal force - the BLM is the black's only hope - Obammy is a God - white people are The Devil ....


the only one acting more stupid than this Cook County black turd is the tin foil crowd - the UN is not invading Chicago - get real already ....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2787
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby tcookie59 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Well....As far as I know? Didn't happen. What do I know? I live in Chicago?
User avatar
tcookie59
Illinois Preppers Network
Illinois Preppers Network
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:52 pm
Karma: 0

Re: UN in Chicago

Postby Illini Warrior » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:52 pm

tcookie59 wrote:Well....As far as I know? Didn't happen. What do I know? I live in Chicago?



what? - the UN visit? .... they probably won't come until winter is over - maybe May-June .... penthouse at the Hyatt - dinner at all the *****s restaurants - few parties - Chicago Pier - maybe time it with a lakefront festival ....

if you can't find ways to run up a bill on the expense account - what good is it ....

2nd Quarter 2018 - should be a 250 dead tally by then .....
Illini Warrior
User avatar
Illini Warrior
 
Posts: 2787
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:40 pm
Karma: 54


Return to National Disaster Alert

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for the APN Email Newsletter - Enter your e-mail address below


  Links and Resources
  -Links
  -Podcasts
  -Free Ebooks



Trusted Sponsors











Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer