• Advertisement

Real Preppers... What weed did you eat in July

Wild foods, edible plants and herbs found in the North Eastern U.S. and South Eastern Canada

Re: Real Preppers... What weed did you eat in July

Postby Cheyenne rose » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm not sure what weed I ate. All I know is that it was in small chocolate squares and very relaxing.
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
Cheyenne rose

Postby Gunns » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 am

sageprice wrote:Urine is basicly sterile and is a very good fertilizer :D :D ;) ;) and in a Really Bad SHTF situation will be the only fertilizer that is safe.

You know basicly Urine is far from sterile. That is an Internet myth. Even in a healthy person, urine has bacteria.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Postby daaswampman » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 pm

Don't worry about it! Every drop of water on earth has been through something's bladder more than once. Critters go through my gardens all the time and I an sure some do their business. Birds get in the greenhouse and do theirs. Thank heavens all farm hands, pickets, and packers, wear sterile gloves and wash their hands frequently.

I don't hesitate to eat berries out in the woods, but I would not eat anything from the farmers market or store before I washed it. Swamp
People rarely notice what it right in front of their eyes. The Da Vinci Code
daaswampman
Louisiana Preppers Network
Louisiana Preppers Network

Postby kappydell » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Gunns wrote:I wouldn't know what to eat that is wild. Not on my list. And you never know if a bear or bore peed on them.

cant be any worse than what happens to foods in factories, processing areas and produce departments....and the bunny wabbits have to pee somewhere too.

You wash it, you know, before you eat it...!
New laws are like new taxes....both evolve, but they never go away.
kappydell
Wisconsin Preppers Network
Wisconsin Preppers Network

Previous

Return to Northeast