• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Roll Call:

To serve and protect. This is the place for cops who believe that message and take their job seriously. APN recognizes officers who care about and defend their communities

Moderators: mmpaints, BATTLEBOY SURPLUS

Re: Roll Call:

Postby Snake_Doctor » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:23 pm

as of tomorow I'm going to be a police officer again. I'm sure that everybody has heard the news by now. After receiving a call from belgian federal police and talking about it with my family i have decided to take up their offer to return to belgium and work for the federal police on a temporary basis. I might be wrong, it might be stupid to go but i believe it is my duty. if going back for several months produces a single positive note i will consider it to be worth it.
if you can quote the rules you can obey them
Snake_Doctor

Postby Dirk Williams » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:09 am

Snake Doc,good on you. I'd be interested to hear how well it's going for your nation from time to time. Frankly my view is, Belgium is on the brink of collapse. In fact the entire EU is headed like a freight train towards the bottom at lightening speed.

Seems to me that there is an agenda being served here. Some say it's a perverse view of the Koran, others seem to think that the one worlders are driving this. Who knows.

Anyway best of luck to you sir. Keep your head down and follow your gut instincts. Those instincts are what will keep you alive.

Happy Easter Sunday to you aswell. He has risen!.

Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby Snake_Doctor » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Dirk Williams wrote:Snake Doc,good on you. I'd be interested to hear how well it's going for your nation from time to time. Frankly my view is, Belgium is on the brink of collapse. In fact the entire EU is headed like a freight train towards the bottom at lightening speed.

Seems to me that there is an agenda being served here. Some say it's a perverse view of the Koran, others seem to think that the one worlders are driving this. Who knows.

Anyway best of luck to you sir. Keep your head down and follow your gut instincts. Those instincts are what will keep you alive.

Happy Easter Sunday to you aswell. He has risen!.

Dirk Williams

Belgium is very complicated to say the least, a illegal institution like the EU (imho) doesnt help matters.
regardless of who is driving this, some areas in brussels, antwerp etc are a cesspool where muslims have been living together, taking over shops, driving out belgians etc for not years but decades. Police stopped going to some of these areas, there is no rule of law there. When i worked there back in the day i was amongst the few to go into some of those zones in Antwerp. When i was back on a temp basis, same deal and it's go in heavy or dont go in at all...
if you can quote the rules you can obey them
Snake_Doctor

Postby Alwaysthenewguy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:18 am

17 years and counting. Ten years with a large sheriff's department dealing with Urban and very Rural folks. Seven years with a big city department. I've worked corrections, patrol, investigations, undercover, SWAT and the instructor thing. Best job ever despite all of the negatives.
Alwaysthenewguy

Previous

Return to Law Enforcement Officers