• Advertisement

Join Your States Prepper Network. Click Here

Cops 1 armed robber 0

To serve and protect. This is the place for cops who believe that message and take their job seriously. APN recognizes officers who care about and defend their communities

Moderators: mmpaints, BATTLEBOY SURPLUS

Cops 1 armed robber 0

Postby Dirk Williams » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:49 pm

Well we were at the range this afternoon, when I got a call from a friend who was scheduled to shoot with us. Unbenounced to me, three of my brothers were involved in a shoot out last night.

Seems that Mr. Lenny Miles did a 211, armed robbery of a little mom/pop store here in Klamath Falls Ore. . As he exited the story he shot at my brothers multiple times. As they closed on him, he again turned and started to point his pistol.

From 3/7 yards away my brothers smoke checked this piece of poo. All three are off, all three have had their weapons siezed, all three have been Read their right per Miranda, and all three are on the beach.

Mr. Miles is no longer walking this earth, terrorizing the community. These three officers are fathers, husbands, God fearing men, who now have to live with their actions to protect this community.

Prayers out to my friends, and more importantly their wives and children. They will all near the burden for years.

Respectfully.
Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Re: Cops 1 armed robber 0

Postby pelenaka » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 am

Prayers & gratitude.
pelenaka
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Postby Friendly-Spiderman » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Very humble and professional of you Mr. Williams to post a thing of such nature knowing that family and close friends would come across something like this and see just what sort of piece of "poo" you truly are my friend..! It may be somewhat tragic to law enforcement but even more so to Mr. Miles hurting friends and family!!.. We all have a f@*K up somewhere in our families. . Knowing Mr. Miles as a friend and a "criminal", the man was a human and had a Life style that would make most a true menace to society!.. If he was a terror why is the clerk at the store still alive?.. Why are any witnesses who were possibly in the area still alive?.. He only wanted out of satan strucken town Kfalls where even the officers have come corrupt and step over the line, (it's good having a legal gang huh) but that's everywhere!!! No disrespect at any particular gang! As a brother of Miles I say these things in recognition of a decent man who should not be spoke of like he was always some sort of POS his whole life just because of some life happenings that hurt a strong man like Lenny so bad to take these desperate moves!) RIP♢Lenny Miles♢Big Brother!
Friendly-Spiderman

Postby childogod » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Mr. Williams,
it is very sad and tragic that a man who is supposed to protect the people has so little compassion for the people. Mr. Lenny Miles was more then just a piece of poo as you say, he was a son, a brother, grandson, good person, and my nephew and much much more then just a piece of poo. Lenny had a heart of gold and was unfortunate enough to be dealt some bad cards, he needed help not death. Also, there was no shots fired at the scene of the 211, they never did exchange gunfire, Lenny did not want to hurt them or he would have, I believe he committed suicide by cops because he was just tired of the struggle he was in, I know for a fact that he did seek help but once again, the cards were against him. But I am not here to justify my nephew but to say how sad that you can justify his death by saying he was just a piece of poo, Men like you give the police a bad reputation and I am sincerely sad for the town of Klamath Falls to have you in this position.
And as for God fearing men, you should fear God because God is love and he loved Lenny and you will have to answer for your cold, heartless post about a young man who was shot dead in the streets and who has family and friends who are hurting very deeply for their tragic loss of a precious loved one.
childogod

Postby Dirk Williams » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Spiderman, I'm sorry for your loss. And I'm sorry Lenny's dead. I knew Lenny for many years. I watched Lenny get into something much much bigger then him, Drugs. As a teen, Lenny once told me he wanted to be a cop, he wanted to help people.

If you live in the community, you have seen many good kids, get into something over there heads. Lord knows I have. Lenny's in a good place know, he won't hurt anymore, or be hurt. Sounds like we might have crossed paths sometime in the past.

I'm retired now, however if you feel the need to ever site and talk, I'm In, and willing to meet you and help you thru your grief. Spider-Man God bless and God speed for Lenny and his family.

These truly are trying times.

Respectfully,
Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby Dirk Williams » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Child, if your Lenny's uncle/aunt then I'm sure we have crossed paths. I am sorry for your loss. I read Lenny's obit this morning, and smiled when I saw his pictures as a young youth. Drugs and violence are killing this country, to include Klamath Falls.

I'm retired now, however if I can help you thru your troubling times, feel free to ask. I do not apologize for my initial post. Lenny made a conscience choice to use a weapon in a violent crime, I can not overlook his choice.

I also personally know all three of the officers involved. Lenny is in a good place now, and won't hurt anymore, where as these three public servants will be impacted the rest of their lives.

nobody wins here. This is a stain on our community,

If I can somehow help please feel free to contact me.

Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby mintbird » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Spider & Child,

I'm sorry for your grief and loss.

I'm going to tell you a little story about myself.

I grew up dirt poor. So poor that at one point we lived in a converted chicken coop near the Denver stockyards. We ate govt cheese and canned meat that looked and smelled like dog food. I lived in an incredibly abusive household and sexually molested at 12 by a neighbor.

I was a high school dropout, pregnant and unmarried at 18. My future looked very bleak. I had numerous opportunities to take drugs and prostitute myself. I DIDNT DO THAT. You know why?

I knew drugs would mess up my brain and I believed my brain was the only thing that could get me out of that life. I MADE CHOICES. We all have a choice.

One day my mom said go back to school and finish your education. I did that. It took me almost 20 years to finish my bachelors degree. But I finally did.

Today, I have a very successful career. Not once did I think about committing a crime to get what I wanted or put people at risk.

Lenny had choices too.
P!

No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission
mintbird

Postby terrapin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:39 am

mintbird wrote:Spider & Child,

I'm sorry for your grief and loss.

I'm going to tell you a little story about myself.

I grew up dirt poor. So poor that at one point we lived in a converted chicken coop near the Denver stockyards. We ate govt cheese and canned meat that looked and smelled like dog food. I lived in an incredibly abusive household and sexually molested at 12 by a neighbor.

I was a high school dropout, pregnant and unmarried at 18. My future looked very bleak. I had numerous opportunities to take drugs and prostitute myself. I DIDNT DO THAT. You know why?

I knew drugs would mess up my brain and I believed my brain was the only thing that could get me out of that life. I MADE CHOICES. We all have a choice.

One day my mom said go back to school and finish your education. I did that. It took me almost 20 years to finish my bachelors degree. But I finally did.

Today, I have a very successful career. Not once did I think about committing a crime to get what I wanted or put people at risk.

Lenny had choices too.

:thumbup:
terrapin

Postby mintbird » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:25 am

childogod wrote:Mr. Williams,
it is very sad and tragic that a man who is supposed to protect the people has so little compassion for the people. Mr. Lenny Miles was more then just a piece of poo as you say, he was a son, a brother, grandson, good person, and my nephew and much much more then just a piece of poo. Lenny had a heart of gold and was unfortunate enough to be dealt some bad cards, he needed help not death. Also, there was no shots fired at the scene of the 211, they never did exchange gunfire, Lenny did not want to hurt them or he would have, I believe he committed suicide by cops because he was just tired of the struggle he was in, I know for a fact that he did seek help but once again, the cards were against him. But I am not here to justify my nephew but to say how sad that you can justify his death by saying he was just a piece of poo, Men like you give the police a bad reputation and I am sincerely sad for the town of Klamath Falls to have you in this position.
And as for God fearing men, you should fear God because God is love and he loved Lenny and you will have to answer for your cold, heartless post about a young man who was shot dead in the streets and who has family and friends who are hurting very deeply for their tragic loss of a precious loved one.

And, by the way, Lenny was a POS! He didn't care about anyone but himself. He terrorized through the threat of death, the clerk and any witnesses, for the rest of their lives. He traumatized those Officers who had to kill another human being for the rest of their lives too.

Edit: I totally feel a rant coming on...
P!

No, you may not quote me for any book, or use any of my posts on this topic or any other for any reason without my express written permission
mintbird

Postby pilgrimtr » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:31 am

After this type of situation, the family and friends always make the statement that this was such a loving and peaceful person. reality is blinded by love. if he was truly a kind person he #1 would not have been robbing someone. #2 would not have pointed his gun at the police officers. Just as in any encounter with law enforcement. don't brake the law. and when caught comply with the officers. and then seek help. Pilgrim
if someone tell you they are an expert, be leary of them. if they tell you they are knowlagable of something.trust them. Remember an ex is a has been and a spert is a drip under pressure. :)
pilgrimtr
Florida Preppers Network
Florida Preppers Network

Postby Lynda » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:10 am

Friendly-Spiderman wrote:Very humble and professional of you Mr. Williams to post a thing of such nature knowing that family and close friends would come across something like this and see just what sort of piece of "poo" you truly are my friend..! It may be somewhat tragic to law enforcement but even more so to Mr. Miles hurting friends and family!!.. We all have a f@*K up somewhere in our families. . Knowing Mr. Miles as a friend and a "criminal", the man was a human and had a Life style that would make most a true menace to society!.. If he was a terror why is the clerk at the store still alive?.. Why are any witnesses who were possibly in the area still alive?.. He only wanted out of satan strucken town Kfalls where even the officers have come corrupt and step over the line, (it's good having a legal gang huh) but that's everywhere!!! No disrespect at any particular gang! As a brother of Miles I say these things in recognition of a decent man who should not be spoke of like he was always some sort of POS his whole life just because of some life happenings that hurt a strong man like Lenny so bad to take these desperate moves!) RIP♢Lenny Miles♢Big Brother!

One option for him would have been to move. Amazing the justification people conjure up to "better themselves" by terrorizing others, as in armed robbery. Good Gawd.
THINK......It's not illegal yet.

I Am Responsible For What I Say. I Am Not Responsible For What You Understand.
Lynda
Massachusetts Preppers Network
Massachusetts Preppers Network

Postby Northern Freeman » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:37 am

I agree about the fact of posting with name and location of the incident, not a good choice. I do understand the name association with the offender but not in a public context as above.
I did look up what info I could find on the situation and one article said there was an exchange of gunfire and one just said it ended in gunfire. One story did list other charges he was wanted for, so he definitely not a Angel in the wrong place. http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-north ... _in_k.html.

What we have is a failed war on drugs, it has become monetized and is a business. The people that receive the funding don't want it to end and actually Lobbying to keep our failed system working.
http://www.thefix.com/content/whom-bail ... t?page=all.
Legalize drugs and clean out the Gene pool.

Marijuana was made illegal to outlaw commercial hemp. http://mynaturesmedicine.com/2013/09/24 ... -stronger/. Do you think Alcohol prohibition and the outlaw of hemp happened at the same time was just a coincidence, it was to limit the availability of alcohol so cars would be mainly designed to run on gas. And its just a coincidence that hemp is the number one rated plant to make alcohol for fuel. There were a lot of events that were happening at that time. They just developed a hemp fiber cleaning machine. Nylon was just invented in the same time frame. This plant called Hemp was a huge threat to the petro chemical industry. Hemp fiber is ten times as strong as cotton, hemp can grow anywhere without chemicals. Cotton farming uses the most chemicals out of all farmed products. Just think of how that would of affected so called climate change if we were using alcohol for fuel the last 70 or so years and reduced spraying chemicals on field by 50%.
That is why so many are being prisoned and killed, to support the misguided laws bought by major corporations just in the name of a dollar. You want to get mad at someone about Lenny getting shot, get mad at the right people.

Alcoholism and addiction is not a disease, it was adopted as such one to help people overcome the stigma of being a bad person and then was again monetized by the Health industry to make money.
I myself am a recovering Alcoholic with about 28 years and I did go to rehab in the Military. It didn't cure me, I went back out drinking after the rehab until it got bad enough that I could no longer justify my actions. I did not catch it anywhere, I chose to keep pouring the drink in my own mouth to feel good until it quit working. The only thing that helped me was I was introduced to AA and found out there was a choice. But then again the bottom line in AA is to come to terms with a Power greater than yourself, which for me is God. They way the world is going and fighting and hating God, looks like they are scr@@@@.

I just might have went a bit off topic, but thanks for bearing with me.
“The Constitution only gives people the right to ‘pursue’ happiness. You have to catch it yourself!” ~ Benjamin Franklin
Ol’ Ben Franklin put it best when he said, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Northern Freeman
Minnesota Preppers Network
Minnesota Preppers Network

Postby Dirk Williams » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 pm

In an interning twist, I wanted to share this. " Cory" who is the writer of the posts, and I have had a favorable email contact session. We have chatted multiple times now and I think we agree on more then we disagree on.

I'm hoping to have telephone contact with Cory in the next couple days. Im lamded up right now, after I had a lot of melanoma? Removed from my right eye, at the VA, yesterday. Took my entire lower right eye lid, skin.

Anyway I clearly understand Cory and families position. All I can do to assist in the issue is reach out, and offer personal condolences. I see an opportunity to teach and to learn with Cory.

Also Mykka, had contacted me asking if I would mind this series of posts being deleted. I'm fine with that. I've spent a career expressing my observations, and thoughts via writing. I'm a quite person generally.

MODS, I think Mykka is right, it's time to trash this specific posts I started.

Guys, my apologies I tend to get emotional of some things, and feel safe writing on this site. I'll work hard on not blowing a gasket regarding police, and the lose of community members.

Respectfully,
Dirk Williams
Dirk Williams

Postby Gunns » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:36 pm

OK we got two people that went online and looked up stories online that had Lenny's name it. Then opened up this post, got upset, made an account and pretty much flamed the posting.

I can understand if they were friends or relatives of Lenny and can sympathize with their grief. But they went searching for this grief by performing internet searches. Misery likes company folks. Did you expect to see favorable comments about this?

He took a weapon to terrorize and perform a robbery so he could move. Not a question, a statement. When you take weapon and terrorize someone with it, don't expect to be called the victim.

Sorry you are hurting, but not sorry he got swift justice.
Gunns
Texas Preppers Network
Texas Preppers Network

Return to Law Enforcement Officers