• Advertisement

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC

To serve and protect. This is the place for cops who believe that message and take their job seriously. APN recognizes officers who care about and defend their communities

Moderators: mmpaints, BATTLEBOY SURPLUS

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC

Postby eochief66 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:54 am

Old news and not verified, but interesting!

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans During Economic & Bank Collapse.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288
eochief66
New York Preppers Network
New York Preppers Network

Re: ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC

Postby Blondie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:21 am

Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby Vetmike » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Just how reliable is Snopes? I know about superstation95 but not Snopes.
Vetmike

Postby LeeLynn » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:42 pm

It's no secret the country is crumbling almost 20 trillion in debt, and HRC poised to become POTUS. Not sure what to think of the suicide note, but I'm of the mindset that if the Fed's try to violate constitutional rights on that level, then states will pull out quick with Texas being first.

There is something brewing and had been for sometime but they are very careful not to move too fast. They are very intelligent and cunning in there moved. Just mho
LeeLynn

Postby anita » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:46 pm

Vetmike wrote:Just how reliable is Snopes? I know about superstation95 but not Snopes.

Snopes has a liberal bias.
In honor of RebNavy: "Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
anita

Postby rebnavy1862 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 pm

Snopes has no credibility anymore. Kinda like the FBI.
Reb
"Then call us Rebels if you will, we glory in the name, for bending under unjust laws and swearing faith to an unjust cause, we count as greater shame". Richmond Daily Dispatch May 12 1862

Semper Fi, Sic Semper Tyrannis, Remember The Alamo, and Aide'toi et Dieu T'aidera!
rebnavy1862
Virginia Preppers Network
Virginia Preppers Network

Postby PatrioticStabilist » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Try fact.com
PatrioticStabilist

Postby Vetmike » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

The fact is that a lot of stuff on the internet is provably false or misleading. I'd be even more leery of a site that calls itself 'fact.com'. That would like a Liberal calling themselves 'tolerant'. :whistling:
Vetmike

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 am

Sadly, the government has a wide array of emergency plans and procedures. Many of them seem almost ridiculous and have infinitesimal chance of ever being implemented, but still they have to think up contingencies. Its not just them, we just don't know about them. I been involved in this Health Care facility since January, and the docs i have seen that i never knew about have cost me a bit of sleep. Just this week I got an email from our gas utility with their "Sever Gas Operations Plan". Its basically how in dire emergency they can an will shut folks off to keep gas going to critical users. We are high in the rank as health care, but you are sitting at home thinking you're safe... hummm NOT. And the FEMA stuff i have come across in some of the secure storage rooms... Biohazzard decontamination suits, respirators, all kind of stuff, body bags. All fed tagged, and held just in case.

There is a dark world that people are paid to think about and plan for, and if you uncover it and you're not ready for the truth, i can see where someone might be driven to commit suicide. We as preppers, face that dark side by choice, then think and adapt to it. But we can't project that response on other people.
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963
Michigan Preppers Network

Postby Blondie » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:51 am

Ray, it baffles me that after watching responses to Katrina & Sandy, people seem to think agencies like FEMA and DHS will miraculously pull themselves together and roll out these "plans" flawlessly. Like an Olympic Synchronised Swim event. The alphabet agencies despise each other.

You may have stumbled upon 'preps' that a facility is required to keep on hand to maintain their Fed cash flow ...... but does anyone know where it's at or how to use it?

It's the everyday grunts who will be told to "suit up" by a 6 figure exec suit type running out the back door so they can run home to their 7 figure home in Oakland county.
Living In A Powder Keg & Giving Off Sparks
Blondie

Postby RayMac1963 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:23 am

Blondie, I don't think anybody had been in those rooms in years. Only the head of security knew they were there because he checks every door and room when he makes his rounds. I am absolutely sure they would have gone unused in a crisis unless he happened to be on site the day something happened. But the building is chocked full of first responders who would be invaluable in a crisis.

It makes perfect sense for the fed to dictate and even supply the facility with all the gear i found, and on paper i'm sure it looks like a great plan. Problem is either you mandate the operator have a "designated person" for crisis management (who's gonna pay for it?), or another government department gets created and staffed to put permanent people in sites like mine (your tax dollars at work by another of the 3 letter bunch).
I can't help but think God is up there right now saying "its time to shake the ol' Etch-A-Sketch and restart humanity again".

My Blog---> http://urbanprepperdiary.blogspot.com
RayMac1963

Return to Law Enforcement Officers