• Advertisement

Thinking about a A.N.T.S. and APN meetup in NC?

Post North Carolina Meetups and Events Here

Moderator: maustypsu

Thinking about a A.N.T.S. and APN meetup in NC?

Postby founderant » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:58 am

I am thinking about hosting a A.N.T.S and APN prepper rallying in may at one of the NC state park campgrounds. Would anyone be interested in doing this?

Just want to get an idea of how many preppers in the area would want to go before I commit to this.

Thanks,
Founderant
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Re: Thinking about a A.N.T.S. and APN meetup in NC?

Postby Cadit » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:04 pm

Hi FounderAnt: any development in a meet-up or gathering for us? I've almost given up on scheduling one and have started trying to enlist those around me as potential prospects for membership and gatherings. I have met a few people recently that seems to have like mind set like ours. They are also interested in doing meet-ups as well. Which brings me to a question. Would you mind if I posted on a web site called Meet-Ups, and create a site for ANTS. To cast a line and see if we get a nibble. There are a few groups out there that fit the bill for Preppers and there are preppers on there too.

Cadit :)
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Postby founderant » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:24 pm

I don't mind as long as you make the Meetup.com group a colony page. In other words create a A.N.T.S colony name for yourself and use it for your Meetup group. I know that there was a local colony out west that was doing the same thing.

There is a large Meetup.com Prepper group that meets regularly in Mathews called Carolina Preppers. They do a lot of things together and I spoke at one of their meetings 2 years ago.

You might want to join their group, unless you just want to form a local A.N.T.S colony group.

I still want to do an overnight sometime in June, It will just be a small gathering most liking to meet up and go over A.N.T.S guidelines. I will try to set a date this week.

Fireant and myself will also be camping at Prepper Camp this year in September if you would like to Meetup there. If you never been, I think you will like it. Lots of classes

Tim
Americans Networking To Survive
http://www.americansnetworkingtosurvive.org/
founderant
A.N.T.S. Founder
A.N.T.S. Founder

Postby Cadit » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks Founderant: I checked them out and joined that group as well, It's fun and it a prepper group, I don't think any of them are ANTS in this group. Still; a great bunch of people.
Cadit
K4HCH-Go Slow-Take a Knee-Look and Listen
Cadit

Return to North Carolina Meetups