• Advertisement

Zombie Tools Accessories for the Apocalypse

General Discussions for North Carolina Preppers

Moderator: maustypsu

Zombie Tools Accessories for the Apocalypse

Postby Whisper » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:13 pm

I found a cool web site with some cool looking swords. Zombie Tools Accessories for the Apocalypse. :ninja:

http://zombietools.net/tools/
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: Zombie Tools Accessories for the Apocalypse

Postby Vina8 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Now those are just bad (Censored word. I'm a potty mouth). I can imagine wearing one of those-the Para Bellum or d'Capitan. I sent the link to my son-in-law since he loves all Zombie Killer stuff. He may have seen it before, but just in case....For Valentines Day he bought my daughter a dirk to keep in a drawer next to the bed. :ninja:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8
North Carolina Preppers Network

Postby Marica » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:38 pm

1. Pardon me for intruding on the NC forum (I am from NC so i hope you don't mind)

2. This is awesome.

3. Tweeted (never sure how to conjugate twitter verbs) it to my son-in-law who I hope will get a huge kick out of it and pass it on.

So I am not kidding you, the subject of zombies has a very rich history in academic philosophy. Seriously. Really. A zombie is often regarded to be a molecule for molecule copy of you, except that its been created de novo-- it hasn't had your experiences and so on, on the path to being an exact copy of you at this point in time. Is your zombie you?

These are exactly the tools one would need to resolve that question.
Marica
Mississippi Preppers Network
Mississippi Preppers Network

Postby tigger2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm

I have some targets of zombies that I use at the range. Head shots=2 points. Spine shots=1 point. All other shots are worthless. God, I love zombie movies. Most are cheap at best. Dawn of the Dead is the best one that I have seen and I have seen a lot.
Red Queen: I can give you the code, but first you must do something for me.
Alice: What?
Red Queen: One of your group has been infected. I require her life for the code.

Resident Evil

Region 1
tigger2
Prepper Emeritus

Postby tigger2 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 pm

This is may last resort zombie weapon. it is a Gerber machete. It is razor sharp and fairly light weight. It has a strong blade with a saw on the back side.

Your best weapon is a high powered rifle with a scope. The object is to kill them before they get close. This machete is for up close and personal. You know the funny thing about it is that is they keep experimenting, zombies might become real. That would suck.
Red Queen: One of your group has been infected. I require her life for the code.

Resident Evil

Region 1
tigger2
Prepper Emeritus

Postby Whisper » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Marica wrote:1. Pardon me for intruding on the NC forum (I am from NC so i hope you don't mind)

2. This is awesome.

3. Tweeted (never sure how to conjugate twitter verbs) it to my son-in-law who I hope will get a huge kick out of it and pass it on.

So I am not kidding you, the subject of zombies has a very rich history in academic philosophy. Seriously. Really. A zombie is often regarded to be a molecule for molecule copy of you, except that its been created de novo-- it hasn't had your experiences and so on, on the path to being an exact copy of you at this point in time. Is your zombie you?

These are exactly the tools one would need to resolve that question.

Stop on by any Time! MountainMama loves to decorate and she's always moving the furniture around. And she makes some good breakfast.
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:08 pm

tigger2 wrote:I have some targets of zombies that I use at the range. Head shots=2 points. Spine shots=1 point. All other shots are worthless. God, I love zombie movies. Most are cheap at best. Dawn of the Dead is the best one that I have seen and I have seen a lot.

Were do you get the zombie targets? I love Dawn of the dead, as well as Day of the dead. Zombie land was pretty good as well. I love the "double tap" rule.

tigger2 wrote:This is may last resort zombie weapon. it is a Gerber machete. It is razor sharp and fairly light weight. It has a strong blade with a saw on the back side.

Your best weapon is a high powered rifle with a scope. The object is to kill them before they get close. This machete is for up close and personal. You know the funny thing about it is that is they keep experimenting, zombies might become real. That would suck.

I don't know, it could be fun! :tank:
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Zombie Axe » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Nice, but I like these :thumbsup:
Zombie Axe
North Carolina A.N.T.S. Member
North Carolina A.N.T.S. Member

Postby Vina8 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

Marica,
Please, no need to apologize for coming into the NC forum--we are not so cool that we can afford to be exclusive! We love it when others come into our yard to play. :clap: Where in NC are you from?

I did not know that Zombies are like clones. I just thought they are the undead and not cool like Vampires. (Yes, I am an Ann Rice fan.)

Tigger, we actually have some machetes that we use in our woods. None of them have the saw, though. I like that. I have never gotten into the Zombie movies--I usually avoid most horror flicks. :shock: That is one part of me that is a sissy. Now a Zombie target would be interesting. Where do you get those? Zombie's might become real? Oh, great, something else to worry about as if Obama weren't enough!

BTW, my son-in-law emailed me back. He loved the Zombie weapons and hadn't seen them before.

I make great breakfasts! Y'all come on over, but you will have to do the dishes. And keep that dog off the table, Zombie Axe!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vina8

Postby Bert » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Way cool and Bad Azz nasty! I want the harvester! Hie Yaaa! :ninja:
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
Bert

Postby Alaska Rose » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:21 am

My daughter would love those, LOL, think she owns ever zombie movie ever made and collects knives of all sorts, lol.
https://www.createspace.com/4043866
Don't Use A Chainsaw In The Kitchen (Volume 1)
How-To and Cookbook. Butchering, gardening, baking, canning, building a trapper cabin and short autobiography all in one.
https://www.createspace.com/4910851 ....And Then You Die - autobiography
Image Image
Alaska Rose
Alaska Preppers Network
Alaska Preppers Network

Postby tigger2 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:21 am

whisper try these.

http://forum.pafoa.org/hunting-23/74809 ... needs.html

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... CCsQsAQwAw

http://zombieammo.com/zombiepress/free/

http://rickbarrs.deviantart.com/art/Res ... t-73453794

The targets would be on a standard sheet of printing paper but that is big enough for me. The range I use is 50 yards and is indoors. At 50 yards, I am good to go with any rifle or shotgun. I do pretty good with a handgun out to 25-30 yards. I have a Blackhawk in .357 magnum. It is the most accurate handgun that I have shot. It is heavy. You can't hold it up and wait 10 minutes to fire. It weighs 48 ounces empty.

Resident Evil

Region 1
tigger2
Prepper Emeritus

Postby Whisper » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Zombie Axe wrote:Nice, but I like these :thumbsup:

Agreed! But I'll see your Husqvarna and raise you one Stihl Zombie Boss!

Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Whisper » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:08 pm

tigger2 wrote:whisper try these.

http://forum.pafoa.org/hunting-23/74809 ... needs.html

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&s ... CCsQsAQwAw

http://zombieammo.com/zombiepress/free/

http://rickbarrs.deviantart.com/art/Res ... t-73453794

The targets would be on a standard sheet of printing paper but that is big enough for me. The range I use is 50 yards and is indoors. At 50 yards, I am good to go with any rifle or shotgun. I do pretty good with a handgun out to 25-30 yards. I have a Blackhawk in .357 magnum. It is the most accurate handgun that I have shot. It is heavy. You can't hold it up and wait 10 minutes to fire. It weighs 48 ounces empty.

Tigger

Those are pretty sweet! I can't wait until it get warmer out so I can do a little "Double Tap".
Whisper
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to North Carolina Discussion, News and Weather